One Piece, and My LIttle Pony. Seeking skilled writers for Futa x Female

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Hey hey hey. I’m looking for a couple specific roleplays and some skilled, passionate writers to engage in them with me.

I’ll skip the ‘a bit about me’ segment. Suffice to say I have been writing a long time, and I consider myself to be a skilled writer.

What I’m looking for in a partner.
- Three to five paragraph posts. This can be flexible depending on the detail used in your posts. But I like to be engaged. And I find it difficult to be engaged by short, uninspired posts.
-Extreme levels of smut. I love smut. I love getting dirty, sticky, and downright salacious with my roleplays.
-Plot and deep writing. As said before I like to be engaged by my roleplays. I love smut, but I also love having an actual plot and complex characters around driving that smut.
-Patience. I try to post daily. But sometimes life happens, or I find myself uninspired. So I ask for patience as sometimes it can take a week to respond. Not often mind you, but it WILL happen from time to time.
-Subject Knowledge. I am a massive fan of One Piece and know it like the back of my hand. I ask the same. Please do not respond if you simply ‘like pirate stuff.’ MLP is actually the opposite. I know NOTHING about it. However that is part of the roleplay I have in mind, so see below for more information.

My roleplay Ideas:

One Piece: For this I am looking for another One Piece fan who is interested in engaging in a long term adventure across the world of pirates and devil fruits. I’m looking for high intensity action/combat as we’ve come to expect from One Piece, equally intense levels of smut/sexuality, and a gripping plot that will unfold as we quest to reach the New World. I have characters in mind for myself, and I’m hoping to meet your colorful, eccentric additions to this crew of mine! Also, I’m open to adding more people to this roleplay, making it a group effort as we go along. More people will add to the fun and unpredictable nature of the crew, and help to mirror the intrigue and adventure that defines One Piece.

MLP: So I will be honest. I know almost NOTHING about My Little Pony. However I’ve come across a large and delightful amount of futanari based MLP scenes on the internet. Specifically this is inspired by the works of a BlackjrXIII, and his MLP futanari 3D hentai scenes. I am looking for someone who knows the fiction well, and willing to play the futanari versions of the characters against my unsuspecting female character.

The general plot is that my character is a snobby, spoiled rich girl and her prissy, high society mother, who gets thrust into this alternate dimension of smutty MLP characters. They only know the place because of her younger sister(who actually sent them to the world as punishment for being such bitches.) but find themselves helpless and unable to survive. So at the behest of the sexy ponies that live there, who have never seen humans before, are forced to become prostitutes to make a living.

Back
Top Bottom