For ice it stings like fire
When touched to tender flesh
If she does not consume you
You'll burn just like the rest
They say look not with wanting
There's sin behind the eyes
But who could resist taunting
She tells such pretty lies​

Hello there! I'm Liz, and I'm a lover of stories. I'm looking for an exceptional partner, and I'm hoping that's you. I love character driven plots. The time and place are not nearly as important as the people, and that's what I want to explore through our writing. Life, love, relationships, and of course sex.

I am currently craving a historical romance, preferably an arranged marraige. I'm also very interesting in doing anything involving The Fae.

Who I'm looking for

Someone who can write at a very advanced, literate level. I love beautiful words, and I don't want to be stumbling through run on sentences. Because of this, I am asking that you attach a writing sample to your pm. Here is one of my own, please be able to match it for quality.

The world was frozen; silent at last in the amber glow of morning. She was certain time itself had paused in the midst of the sunrise, as though it had looked down upon the earth and realized it should have turned back. The red in the sky could not compete with the red of the earth, a shocking shade of scarlet that could only be achieved in death. Death stained the grass, the dirt, the small patches of heather that had been purple the evening prior. She had lost battles before, but the scene that stretched before her did not speak of defeat in war.

This was slaughter.

The pounding of her heart synchronized with the thud of her boots as she climbed the hill, stepping around the bodies of the fallen. Every footfall seemed heavier than the last, building with the crushing weight in her chest, as her eyes scanned the faces of those who had been lost in the chaos. They were fixed in agony and fear, their eyes empty, as though they had seen there was nothing to fight for. As though they had seen the end of the world...And truly, it was the end.

Her foot dragged as she finally reached the top, and the air fled her lungs in a gasp that broke the silence. Breathless, she looked over the valley in which they come to their ruin. The scarlet stain of bodies stretched for miles, massacred like pieces of meat that had been thrown to the hounds. Without the chance to age and brown, the gore was still shining like the glint of armor in that bloody sunrise. This dawn, this new day, would be the end of her. Her kingdom had been brought to its knees; and then massacred, because bowing was no longer enough.

She might have fallen herself, had a pair of strong hands not reached out to grip the armor at her waist. Every nerve in her body sang with alarm as those fingers found the place below her ribs, and squeezed with a force that was inhuman. The sharp sound of the metal met her ears as her armor bent inwards, pressing against her skin with threatening force. He was reminding her, in no uncertain terms, that he had every right to crush her. It would be a cruel death; perhaps a fitting one, after what she'd done to him. When she gave no acknowledgement of his presence he pulled her back a step, forcing her against his chest in a move that was all too familiar. There was no tenderness now, but a reminder of the vow she had broken to him.

"I warned you."

"I had to try."

The grip at her waist tightened, causing a sharp pain to shoot through the lowest of her ribs. She would not give him the satisfaction of cringing; she would not flinch in the face of death. The cost of her betrayal had always been clear, but she had not expected that it would have no purpose. She had believed, with every fiber of her being, that this was a battle she could win. The sea of death before them was nothing but a reminder of how wrong she'd been. Her eyes burned with angry tears as he leaned forward, pressing his jaw against the curve of her cheek.

"I told you that you would fail."

"I couldn't have lived with myself..."

"How convenient, that you won't have to."

When she closed her eyes against sun, all she could see was red.

Someone to play a male character, opposite a female of my own. I don't care what gender you are.

Someone who can create characters with depth, and flaws.

Someone who is excited to be invested in the creation of our story, and active in moving the plot along. I'm not here to drag your lifeless body through a roleplay.

What's important to me

Communication is key. You will not offend me, so please be honest about your likes and dislikes. If the story has gone off course and you want to backtrack, tell me. If your muse is dead, tell me. If you're not actually going to be online when you said, tell me. If you hate my character, if you need a nap, if you want to take a week to rest, just let me know. I will do the same.

Mature content will be a part of this story. I do not fade to black, as I'm not a fan of leaving two characters alone and 'guessing' what happened after. As for how much sexual content will be in the roleplay? Well, that depends on the story. I'm not looking to write absolute smut, but I will write as much as is important to the plot. Story/smut balance is important to me.

I love darker themes, so I'm not interested in writing a 'happy go lucky' slice of life. While I love medieval fantasy, Victorian era, and sci fi, my interest in the setting depends on the actual plot. I want to write something that's going to be full of feeling.

I will not partake in

Anything with incest.
Anything with furry implications.
Any potty play.
Again, anything with a tail. No.
Anything with a whiny, submissive male.

Themes I like

Violence
The Fae
Abduction
Serial Killers
Pregnancy
Rape/ Non con
Enslavement
Captives
Arranged Marriages
Love/Hate
Age gaps
Virginity loss
Ghosts
Magic
Prophecies
Traumatic accidents
Near death experiences
Celebrities
Historical
Mermaids
Dragons
Mysteries
Thrillers
Romance
Childhood friends reunited
War
Twisted Fairy Tales
Executions
Teasing

You might be wondering, where's the list of plots? Well, I'm not putting them here. I would prefer to create something together, that suits both of our tastes. At the very least, I would like to be sure we're a good match as partners before I start listing all of my ideas.

If you are interested, please send me a pm with a writing sample.

Back
Top Bottom