Visions in Red: Narrative Emporium and Roleplay Room

hh6osq8.png

Introduction

Greetings, Bluemoon. My name is Cadmium and I'm eager to get back into roleplay again.

I’m an avid lover of world mythology, narrative and and character exploration as well as the pursuits of the interesting and erotic side of writing. I’m well versed in tales old--Norse myths, Abrahamic Texts, the Tale of Genji, Journey to the West, etc--as well as the new. But truly the new are just reinterpretations of the old, and I love those stories with the same passion I enjoy the ancient ones to the point where I Dungeon Master a long running weekly D&D campaign and tutor creative writing in addition to my day job.

What I can offer as a partner is energy, quality, worldbuilding and reciprocation. I am more than happy to help you populate the world with interesting NPCs/villains.
I know a lot about different mythologies and worlds and can create convincing and plausible settings, too! When I was a teenager I travelled a lot with my family for my father’s work and speak a few different languages so I’m well versed in a few cultures that can bring a fun strong flavor and dynamism to the work I can provide.

Style and Kinks

I try not to box myself into strict roles such as dominance and submission, rather finding myself within specific characters with different capacities for dominance and submission. I like worldbuilding, character exploration, well thought out worlds and drama with erotic elements.

My main interests and settings are in fantastic worlds. Space Opera, Post-Apocalyptic, Steampunk, Industrial, Fantasy are all my by-ways. Modern day stuff is usually not my purview but a really good plot might convince me to give it a go.

I like stories that include fantastic races and species--my favorites of which are minotaurs, centaurs, fauns, incubi, dragons, orcs, dark elves, aliens and hybrids appropriate to the situation, although humans are perfectly fine. I am also very comfortable playing and playing against furries and bestial characters. I usually play female characters, but I can be persuaded to play a male.

Story is paramount, and sex follows it. In my ideal roleplay we have a game that contains generous helpings of both.

I usually play dynamic characters, and can offer some that are more dominant, submissive, or something in between and will depend on story and what my partner is looking for. I am also fully capable of playing more than one at a time.

With regard to sex, I tend to be most interested in exploring the darker side of things with some warmth and dyamism. Noncon, coercion, rough, breeding, vouyerism/exhibition, polygamy are a few of my favorites but please look at my F-List for more details. However, I also love romance, affection, and a different side of things so to say the least, I am versatile!

My F-List is available for perusal here, although please don't be shy to ask about something if you don't see it on there. I'm quite open to discussion.

Availability

I'm a busy adult, as all I expect most people here are. I try to do a daily response, but this is not always possible with my schedule. Wednesdays are my clearest day in which multiple responses may happen. Any absence longer than three days will be indicated, and I appreciate your patience. I will not drop an RP suddenly, but will notify if something comes up with regard to health or schedule. I hope for the same from you!

Prompts

1. Mark of the Minotaur
The Minos Alliance, a united front of the Minotaur Kingdoms have toppled the last of the free human city-states and swept their people into chains. Minotaur civilization rich rich in blood and gold is flourishing, but the alliance threatens to crumble from within due to the rot of corruption at the heart of the Council of Winter. Nepotism and cowardice fester and grow and threaten the growing stability of the world.

In the fall of the last human city state, a young healer has been taken prisoner by your character, or awarded him for his service. He could be a war chief, a powerful officer, a warrior seeking to regain honor and titles after having lost them, an ambitious noble--pretty much anything, and the choice is yours. She is marked with a symbol of the First Mother, the Mother of Minotaurs, and he is destined for greatness among the people, but will cultural divides and the external forces crush them or forge them into the likes of heroes of legend?

2. The Ballad of the Black Stag
Raganarok has come and washed away the old world, and a new has risen from the sterile oceans. The New Gods rule, and with them, new tricksters, new fathers, new giants, new guardians. And there is a new world for nascent monsters to dream of tearing apart.

The Black Stag, a shapeshifting trickster god famous for defeating the Winter Wolf and eating his heart is in bad with the current gods. Upon leaving his post and cavorting amongst mortals to escape the crime and punishment of the Wolf's death, Frost Giants once again threaten to cross the bridge from their current prison into the world. Upon hearing the crack of the bridge, the Black Stag realizes that he despite his tricks must rally the gods and creatures of the earth to fight against the armies of Rasvelg the Ice Eagle, the King of the Giants.

For this, he may need some help. I'd play a young woman, the daughter of a sorcerer and a sorceress herself with the power to take a second shape and the wisdom of a healer, for if a god is to take a wife amongst mortals should she not be exceptional, gifted with grounding and negotiation? A woman caught between a proper marriage to keep her away from her father's colorful past and the magic and danger of the wider world, or fall into the arms of the Trickster.

She might have an opinion or two about it.

But they may not be entirely opposed...

3. Blood, Gold and Fire
This story would take place in a setting like the Fire Plane's City of Brass, a teeming, ancient place built of brass, obsidian, porous red stone, sand and quartz. Populated by fire spirits, devils and ifrits, where humans and mortal races and angels come in chains and leave dead or broken or worse. It is a colorful place, hot, heavy with spices, blood, gleaming gems and strange music and stranger tongues.

It is here that you have come, a captive, a mercenary, a gladiator, an emissary--the choice is yours. The main problem is once here, you find yourself unable to leave, either due to the constraints of magic, chains metaphorical or physical, or an obligation, and until that's settled, you're trapped.

It is here that you might find the help of a beautiful half devil or tiefling, someone who might be inclined for whatever reason (a fellow slave, a harem girl, an owner, a merchant's daughter, a princess or ambassador, we can discuss) to help you, on the condition that you take her with you...

*Please note, these are the seeds of stories, and some are more developed than others and would love to see input from a potential partner! I am flexible on species and settings and relationship dynamics and eager to come up with something that will please both parties!*

Please PM me if you are interested or have questions! Hope to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom