Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Feminization RP!

Esron

Moon
Hey there!. I am looking for someone to have a nice, dirty RP with, preferrably one where my slightly effeminate male character gets dominated, fucked and feminized by a well-endowed Futa, male or female.

I am open for pretty much any scenarion, but here are some ideas to get things started:
Farm: A broke college student scores a farmhand job at a remote ranch. On the way there his luggage gets lost, but the helpful female owner helps him out with some clothes of hers... (goes well with horse-cocks!)
Mall: After spilling his drink on a very expensive looking bridal dress showcase a young guy is forced to work the debt off as a model for the lusty owner
Fantasy: A knight sets out to save a princess, but during their return back to the castle the princess decides that her dress would look much better on him!
Yoga: A sexy yoga instructor who is secretly a futa decides to stretch one of her male clients in more ways than usual
Blind Date: Well... Blind date!
Cruise: After starting on his vacation the luggage of a young man gets lost, along with all clothes and documents: Without those he can't board the cruise ship, but luckily a young, mischievous futa takes him into her cabin.
AI-Malfunction: The AI of a young mans housekeeping droid/house AI has a malfunction or glitch, suddenly treating him as a girl, including a change of clothes, bodycare, masturbation etc., maybe even taking over his life completely

Looking for a sort of meta RP right now: A RP that involves not just the characters, but gradually the players as well, for example mind control through images to feminize my character, but affects me as well. Or you command my character to dress girly, but slowly involce me irl as well, making me put on panties etc. Or maybe something even more exotic, like astral projection, dreamwalking or similar!

All of these can be changed and adapted and as stated, I am open for other ideas as well

A bit more information about my kinks can be found at f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/david jonson/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom