Casting a Challenge

obsequious

Moon
Hello and thank you for taking the time to click on my request. I've taken a glance at others for guidance as I'm still new and will see if I can get this right on the first try.

First things first, I get to tell you a little about myself. I've been writing for some time but not with others overly so this experience will hopefully be not only fun but enlightening. I have a sense of humor and would like the same in turn. Its always good to make others smile. I've had to write characters that are both alpha and beta, though I will admit being a submissive helps makes the second easier to portray.

What I'm looking for (forgive the long list):

Male writers who play males.
Literate- I don't anticipate someone well versed with a dictionary, but a pet peeve is redundancy.
Creativity- it is frustrating when collaboration does not occur, or that the story becomes boring because depth has not been achieved. Another term I would use is free-thinking.
Length- sometimes a quick reply is appropriate but when someone does not at least attempt to try and add some depth.
Dominant- too often men lay claim but never quite reach the bar.
Character creation- Please, do not seek to write with me if you cannot develop well rounded and thought out characters. I am more than willing to help flesh them out and allow others to explore their characters prior to story writing.
☆Modern theme and third person- It honestly is the best way to portray a story when we often type the reactions and how we see through our character's eyes. I prefer authentic, genuine writing. It is best to write what we know and so modern makes it more real.

If you notice, there is a lack of the list of parings and/or plots I'm interested in. Perhaps I will fill those in when I explore more and find what I'd like to engage in. Feel free to message me with an idea you have and I will take honest thought to it.

I am not big into famdons and prefer to create for myself, original characters. Also, I often portray strong females that are very well developed. There is enjoyment with bantering and antagonizing a potential partner. I ask that you remember this before sparking an idea with me. I do hate to disappoint those who do not deserve it.

✼✼✼ If you wish to know what submissive means to me, PM me. ✼✼✼

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★Thank You★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★​

Back
Top Bottom