Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Academics {Potter}

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Confessing one's innermost feelings was a daunting prospect for any high school girl, even one training to become a superhero.

She had met Izuku soon after they started at UA, and in the time since she had really gotten to know All Might's famed apprentice and had grown to admire his courage and spirit. More than that, naturally, Ochako had to admit that he was pretty cute. So sweet and kind, and not the least bit egotistical despite the power he had. At a glance the brunette admitted he seemed like the complete package.

And ultimately Ochako had been sitting on these feelings for so long that she knew she couldn't keep them pent up any longer. One of their theory classes had just come to an end, and with the students filing out Ochako had been quick to rise up from her desk. The brunette smoothed her grey school blazer out and quickly made for the door, following Izuku's back. This was it, she was going to speak her mind to him.

The prominent pink of her cheeks was a little more intense than normal. "Oh, D-Deku, hold up a sec," Ochako said. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

Izuku had been enjoying his time at UA; being All Might's apprentice, the hero he had always admired, was a dream come true. That was only part of it though. He had made so many good friends while at UA as well. He and Bakugo had returned to something of a more friendly rivalry while he was now good friends with Todoroki, Issei and many others. Still, he considered his best friend to be Ochako.

Well, he knew it was more than just friendship; he liked the up and coming hero named Uravity quite a bit. She had always been there to support him when she needed and, and her smile was infectious. She was also a very hard worker, only wanting to be a hero to help her parents out. He had been a bumbling mess around her for awhile, but now he was normally able to control him.

Thus, when she called on him, he turned around and gave her a small smile, "Sure thing, Uraraka-san, what's up?" He asked, completely clueless about her upcoming confession. He noted her flushed cheeks but figured she might she be embarrassed to be asking for a favor or something like that.

Ochako breathed a happy sigh, glad he was willing to hear her out. His popularity at UA had been growing, but he still knew who his friends were. "Well..." Ochako smiled awkwardly, glancing from side to side. The halls, naturally, were still full of students even with class being done for today. "Mind if we talk somewhere a little more private? I have something kind of personal I need to talk about."

Superhero high school or otherwise, high school was still a rumor mill and she didn't want anything spreading just yet. So with great care she led the way outside the classroom building, stepping out into the well lit path outside. She sighed gently and led on to the nearby corner, the shade of the building falling over her. "Um... h-how should I say this? It's gonna sound big no matter what, but-!" Her blush intensified considerably until her whole face turned pink. "Deku, I l-l-like you!" she finally blurted out.

Back
Top Bottom