Yuri hentai roleplay // Girls and guys welcome

This is a yuri/FxF hentai RP request. I’ll accept female partners, but also welcome male partners for yuri RPs.

Call me Dawn, or whichever name you like to call me. I’m open to nicknames. *smiles and holds your imaginary hands* In reality I’m a very smutty minded girl (actually...I’m very dirty minded...blush-blush), but am an addict for stories and character interaction and development. Been roleplaying ever since I started writing fiction many years back. I consider roleplaying...an addiction. Hah

What about me, you ask? O;
• Firstly, I like to use: E-mail, PMs, or Google Docs.
• Timezone: GMT + 1
• I can play submissive and dominant roles.
• I tend to write at least 5-10 lines, a full paragraph per reply. I’m descriptive, love to play around with words.
• F x F only, won’t do M x F pairings.
• I will not do fandoms, only originals. (I don’t like it when people use fandom characters inside an original RP also. I hate it, because people tend to ask if they know that or this character, I don’t plan to do research on it. Gosh, I must sound so demanding! XD)
• I mainly only use anime pictures for character portrayals.

My absolute Yes’s: Romance, toys, kissing, teasing, cuddling, oral, anal, vaginal, foreplay, public(voyeur), dirty talking, squirting, risky situations, visiting of places, yuri only, among other thingies.
My absolute NOs: Futa’s, fandoms, furries, incest, loli/underage, beastiality, bdsm, rough sex (like spanking, choking and things), 1-3 liner responses.

My ideas for possible yuri pairings:
{Schoolgirls/blackmail} Two girls recently opened up to each other, keeping their yuri feelings secret from all other prying eyes and ears at Akatsuki highschool/college/university. But one student has discovered their secret, and gets enjoyment out of blackmailing the girls. Will their secret come out?
{Photography/model} Two girls just apply (seperately or together) for a job of fashion model. But they soon realize that this company forces girls to do nude sessions. They two girls are told they are in a huge debt, and need to pay it back. This pushes the two girls to grow close together romantically. But will they find a way out?
{Manga cafe} Two girls (friends or first met)frequently visit a manga cafe in Akihabara. Taking with them, are adult yuri manga. The two express their interests, as they slowly agree in ‘expertimenting’ the acts in these lewd manga with each other. However...will they be caught?
{Train/bus-public} A girl lusts after another during a train/bus ride, acting as a female pervert. But their frequent meetup turns into a romantic relationship, leading to more sexual acts that they dare to try at home, or in public. Running the risk of being seen or heard.

I’m open to hear your ideas, however.... *wink-wink*

PM me if interested!

Back
Top Bottom