BDSM based adventure?

VoodooDoll

Meteorite
Alright... I guess it’s time to flesh this request out a little bit more. So bare with me....

Little about me:
✦ I am Female & want to play Female characters
✦ I prefer to play the younger, and more submissive character.
✦ I RP ONLY in 3rd person
✦ I am willing to write through PM’s, IM’s and E-mails.
Looking for -
✦ somebody is wanting to play a Dominate or Neutral Character
✦ somebody who writes 1 - 3 paragraphs constantly
✦ Preferably Plot Driven - high smut plots welcome too

Plots to come...
Story Styles I enjoy -
1- Something adventure and plot driven ( smut is included but I like plot ) I want post apocalyptic, fantasy, modern day outlaws. Just something that keeps the story going with an ever changing environment and obsicles to over come.
2- Something Depraved.... Kidnapping, hostage, slavery. Something out of the corners of your mind. I’ve been craving something like this for so long however more often than not it seems people are afraid to ‘go there’. Please send me your idea’s. I have a few as well.
3- Mushy gooshy / vanilla romance. Whaaaat? Yes, I said it... I love the sickly sweet, adorable, makes the people gag lovey dovey plots too.

Characters I play -
I am pretty easy going when it comes to the characters I am willing to write. General rules are my Main Characters are always female, I am willing to write male side characters, AND all of my Mains fall between the ages of 16 and 29. As a final note all of my Female characters are sexually submissive or Bottoms. My male characters are all Dominate personalities.
Personality wise they vary depending on the plot and what the other person is wanting. I can play the rag doll, brainless submissive, after all that’s all this site seems to want. However I am also more than willing to write a bratty, independent, self seficiant, strong willed bad ass who doesn’t take any shit.

Pairings ideas
M/f - F/f
Kidnapper / Victim
Master / Slave
Sex Worker / Client
Baby Sitter / Employer
Black Mailer / Victim
Brothers Friend / Little Sister
Father / Daughter

What I like:

✦ Bondage
✦ Fluffy & Dark Romance