LF Bimbofication/body control RP

Hi all! I'm Melissa! I'd love to roleplay with a guy or girl who'd be into a body control scene.

I love the idea of someone completely taking over my body, manipulating it to their will while I'm stuck inside it. I'm also a big fan of stuff like bimbofication, so getting stuck inside a bimbo body with someone else is control would be amazing! Here's my F-list F-list - Warning

Scene Ideas/Examples:

Magical app: You find an app that gives you control of my mind and body when you take a picture of me, letting you change anything from my appearance to my personality or even what I'm wearing or make me do things against my will! We could be roommates, classmates, co-workers, etc, or even just strangers! Could be a public setting as well for some extra humiliation!

Cursed game: We're roommates and we find an old board game in the attic, turns out when we start playing that we start getting transformed or forced to do sexual things.

Science: I agree to help test a science experiment without knowing what exactly I'll be testing. Turns out it's a machine or series of drugs that change a person's body/mind. Could be a teacher/student scene, friends, or maybe I just answer an add that I saw online

Costume party: I'm a shy friend of yours, but you convince me to go with you to a costume party dressed as a cheerleader. Turns out, there's magic at work and the girls at the party slowly start turning into what they're dressed as, so I end up as a busty, bimbo of a cheerleader.

Shoot me a message if you're interested in setting something up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom