Canon setting and character request thread

Hello. Just a quick couple notes about myself. I tend to post between two to three long paragraphs and ask the same in return. Here is hoping someone likes the idea. Here is a link to the kink. Please feel free to IM me I am friendly. https://www.f-list.net/c/anjalikkeoliver2905/

The last ship rp (looking for someone to play Mike Slattery) ( I am super craving this one and would do close to anything to rp it)

This idea would take place somewhat outside the story line but as far as timeline goes between season 2 and 3. The cure is starting to spread and Mike is captain of the Nathan James. The scars left by Sean and Ned Ramsey are still very fresh. So you can image the crew is a little less than thrilled when they have orders to deliver the cure to ireland and England. What they are about to sail into is a land deeply divided with the English government trying to regain control of the land from the control of the immunes. A small group of individuals have been fighting by what ever means necessary to make sure the immune don't take total control. They are not aligned with either side. What new that the Nathan James is coming they see it as a chance to get their hands on a naval destroyer and possibly a large batch of the cure. After some very interesting twists and turns Mike almost reluctantly takes the group aboard seeing the benefit of having the group aboard. What he isn't counting on is the strong desire that starts building for the groups young female leader or the want that comes without having someone to fill you bed. Mike knows he is going to have to walk a thin line between the desires of man and the duties of a captain.

This is a very basic idea and open to discussion. I very much would like to see somewhat of an age gap between them. Everything is open to discussion though. While I would love to have someone play Mike for this role I would take an oc if they had a very similar personality and looks. I tend to post between two to three long paragraphs and ask the same in return. Here is hoping someone likes the idea.

LOTR Idea

This idea would take place between the hobbit and lord of the rings. A younger ranger from the north (i was thinking young as far as Dúnedain are concerned) is send on a mission to track some Orc that have been troubling a local town or kingdom. What he doesn’t know is he ends up walking into a larger troup than he was expecting. He gets close to winning the battle before his injuries start to take their effect. Looking up exhausted and injured he sees a rather large Orc marching towards him blade drawn expecting to end his life. From behind a low growl. One thought crosses his mind. Wargs. What he didn’t know was the growl he heard was an unlikely friend who would not stand by and watch a Dunedain die in such a way. Before the death blow can be delivered by the Orc the young ranger watches a rather large white wolf kill the Orc that sought his life. Now tired and injured he finds himself eye to eye with a creature who he does not know why it saved him. The thought that it planned on making him its next meal quickly flashed through his mind along with the thought that possibly this creature came to aid him in his time of need. Little could he suspect at the time he was eye to eye with a race that many Dunedain considered to have died off long ago under unknown reasons. Skinwalkers who could change their shape between wolves and more human like creatures. I do have a very good idea were I would want this story to go from here but am more than willing to to change it for my partner. I do see them teaming up and working together with him teaching her how to fight better and survive. I don’t want to put everything down in a request thread since I know that it would scare a lot of people off.

Back
Top Bottom