Medieval Fantasy RP (Sub F seeking M)

H

Hashidoi-no-Uta

So, here's a list of some of my cravings. I'm only into Medieval fantasy right now and i'm looking for dominant male characters to RP against. PM's only.

Please write in third-person perspective and in full paragraph(s).

-Pairings-
I can play a princess, a village girl, a slave/servant girl, a nomad, a faerie, or maybe even a priestess/acolyte. Some roles I'd like to play against are: king, prince, warrior, warlord/war general, elf, maybe other non-humans and creatures (no furries though).

-Ideas- (I really would not mind doing a non sex-based roleplay for some of these ideas, and in such RP's, i'm more open to playing multiple roles and such too, if anyone's interested.)
*To save her country from destruction, a gentle princess is given in marriage to a conquering empire.
*A country has agreed to give their princess in marriage and become a vassal-state of a sprawling empire, but said empire has no real intentions of honoring the agreement. They send a man as a "gift" to act as her personal guard. In truth, he's an assassin ordered to publicly murder her on the day of the arranged wedding while the rest of her family and country's dignitaries are massacred. It's up to him whether he decides to follow through or escape the preplanned coup with her in tow.
*A pretty little nomad girl unknowingly wanders into war-torn lands. She is discovered for her unusual healing abilities after rescuing a soldier from dying. In return for her help, she's taken prisoner and forced to serve the soldier's Lord.
*Similar to the previous, but the girl has escaped captivity and once again comes across a wounded man (separated from comrades) whose assault on the enemy camp unknowingly gave her the chance to flee. Rather than run away though, she chooses to stop and heal/nurse him back to health.
*An adventurer has risked his life and finally cleared out a long, dark and dangerous dungeon. At the end lies a treasure chest. In it rests not gold or jewels but a glimmering faerie. Later on, he soon discovers that he's being followed by the shy little creature. Alternatively, she can be discovered when said adventurer foils a cultic sacrificial ritual, or on rout of being (illegally) transported.
*A warlord / conqueror brings iron with his soldiers into the blessed forest where a faerie lives. She's discovered, captured and taken in as a coveted find.
*This sweet faerie has been the traveling companion to one of the tall and enchanting elves for a long time. He is the only one she truly trusts and willingly serves.
*An apprenticing priestess has been cursed by a witch and must have sex regularly or else she'll go mad. She attempts to hire a mercenary to help her find a cure for said curse, and to help her out whenever the curse takes effect.
*A humble village in fails to please its very demanding customer, so it offers up one of the young village girls as compensation.
*A girl travels through a forest to bring a delivery to the next town but is taken unawares by someone...or something.
*Chance encounters
*Open to ideas.

I can also do modern or modern/fantasy but for me these tend to be more smutt based
I play younger, sub characters/roles (i.e. student, girlfriend, flower delivery girl). however I'm not much into incest.

As for fandoms...I know a few but I think I'm only into doing Naruto smutt at present but the priestess plot mentioned above could worke d with Skyrim quite well..

Finally, I tend to have a preconceived characters so please do not approach me to play a celebrity or certain picture you have.

Kinks:
gangbangs, being dominated, rough sex, force, all kinds of positions, public sex, outdoor scenes, intimate romance/"vanilla" sex, size differences, age gap (10-15yrs max), large cocks, lots of cum, etc. The kinds will vary depending on what the role and story is.

Non-Kinks:
Violence, blood, torture, death, rape (unless the scene calls for it), scat/vomit, abuse (hitting, constant name calling, etc), being controlled / transformed / manipulated, public humiliation, pregnancy (unless its part of the story) unusual fettishes, etc, themes on adultery, celebrities, etc.

In generaly, I'm a girl who sometimes likes kinky wild sex but who also loves sweet, gentle romance and very developed characters/stories. Force and rough sex is fine, as long as your OC isn't trying to kill, disable or dehumanize my character.

If you're unsure, just ask!

Back
Top Bottom