Nerdy Girl Seeking Humiliation!

Fun Lover

Moon
Hello potential internet friends, I've been looking to get back into adult roleplaying and I've even decided to make my own thread this time! A little bit about myself, I'm in my early twenties and I'm a huge nerd. My interests run the gamut, but some I particularly enjoy are traditional RPGs (D&D 5E mostly), video games and various TV shows. My non-nerdy interests are rock climbing and music.

Now onto the good stuff: I'm really looking for some celeb or fandom play. I don't have an F-list, but my primary kinks are dub/non-con, rough sex (including things like gangbangs, face/titfucking), humiliation, degradation and forced clothing. I'm also open to bimbofication and mind control, if that's my partner's preference!

Logistically, I tend to match my partner on post length however I'm most comfortable writing between 300-500 words at a time. I can respond once a day 5-6 times a week, but also enjoy longer sessions with back to back posting when I have time. I would ask any partner to understand that I work long hours and have a semblance of a social life which might occasionally require some flexibility.

Note: If you think that our kinks line up well but none of my wonderful listings below interest you, feel free to contact me anyway! I'm happy to chat and we may even be able to work something out.

Fandoms

Game of Thrones

As a borderline super-fan of the series (shows and books), I would love, love, love to play most any of the leading ladies. If you have an idea, want to brainstorm or hit me with some GoT trivia, I'm always interested! *Spoilers for books and show!*

A Faith-full Queen

After being framed by Cersei in the books or perjuring herself in the show, Queen Margaery is taken into custody by the Faith Militant. I would love to pick up in an alternate universe where she’s found guilty after a Trial or Trial by Combat and is sentenced to serve the faith however they deem fit. Now the million dollar question is how can the young, beautiful former queen best serve them while also being humbled for her crimes? How indeed…

Prisoner of War

Such a cliché, I know, but this plot is really flexible! Westeros and Essos are both violent places filled with violent men. I would love to play opposite someone’s OC conqueror (maybe Dothraki, or a lost Targaryen Prince?) as one of the main female characters. Maybe Daenerys is discovered lost in the Dothraki sea, and a new Khal takes her as his Khaleesi? …or his slave? Or perhaps Kings Landing is sacked by the Greyjoys, or Daenerys’ army? I wonder how Margaery or Cersei might be treated.

Petyr’s Not-so-Little Finger

What if Petyr Baelish’s schemes really do leave him the last man standing in a war-torn Westeros? Maybe he’s taken one or more of the main female characters captive during the war? Perhaps Sansa’s developed Stockholm syndrome and has become his wife? Or maybe he takes his revenge on Cersei who always treated him poorly by making her his maid with benefits? Now I should mention, I’m not committed to playing a plot like this opposite Littlefinger. If my partner wanted to make a similarly tricky and intelligent OC that would also be fine by me.

DC/Marvel (Black Widow, Mystique, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Supergirl, Black Canary)

Earth’s Mightiest Heroes!

While I don’t know too much about comic book lore, I think a lot of the gorgeous, powerful superheroines could do with a bit of putting in their place. I think it would be hot if either through physical domination, blackmail, mind control or some other means a villain got the upper hand against one of these proud, uppity women. What happens afterwards is anyone’s guess, but a real Supervillain might have some deliciously cruel ideas. Woe to the vanquished, right?

Celebs (Feel free to recommend others!)

Barbara Palvin

Blake Lively

Emilia Clarke

Natalie Dormer

Nina Dobrev

Emma Stone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom