Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Student Looking For A Love Affair With Her Teacher!

Hibiki

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome!

As cliché as it is, I just absolutely love student and teacher pairings, so I'm hoping to get my fill! I have a couple of plot bunnies lying around, but feel free to suggest your own! I'm mostly interested in playing a high school senior (18), so college settings will have to do a bit of convincing!

I. Teacher's Pet

She was the perfect student in every regard. Not only was she bright and inquisitive, she was active during classes and kept on top of her assignments. In a way, she was worth putting up with all the rude and uninterested kids. It's little wonder that he fell in love with her and luckily for him, she also developed a crush on him! How will they handle such a socially unacceptable relationship?

II. Making Her His

He knew it was wrong on every single level, but he became obsessed with one of her students and just had to make her his. So he downloaded a highly illegal app on his phone that could make anyone fall in love desperately with the person using it. His wishes came true and now he has the most wonderful girlfriend he could ever have asked for! But what happens when someone gets what he always wanted?

III. A Very Special Fieldtrip

It was less than ideal, but he had a car and he was on good terms with the family. So when his student, their daughter needed a ride nobody batted an eyelash. However, spending so much time alone in his car and then in the hotel room, feelings start to bubble up. And what happens when those feelings cannot be contained any longer?

Useful info about me as a roleplaying partner:
- 2~3 paragraph writer
- Playing in PMs only!
- All characters must be 18 or older!
- Writing partners of all genders are welcome!
- I do my best to reply at least once a day, but some days are busier than others so I can't promise a response every single day.

Kinks that are always welcome:
- Oral / anal
- Romance, aftercare, intimacy
- Height and size difference
- Large cock + amount of semen
- Slutty / skimpy clothing / cosplaying
- Public scenes
- Videotaping
- Toys
- Teasing
- Pet play
- Sexual exhaustion
- Multiple partners
- Bulging, inflation (light, medium)

Kinks I will never indulge in:
Virginity (lack of experience is great, but I'm not interested in actual first times)
Older female with younger male
Vore
Scat
Diapers
Foul body odor
Pubic hair

Potential faceclaims for my character you can choose from: (NSFW)
Girl 1
Girl 2
Girl 3
Girl 4
Girl 5
Girl 6
Girl 7

Last edited:
RE: From Good Girl To Cumslut (FxM maaybe Futa)

Bump? Bump!

Welcome to the Family (Currently not looking)
Hey there!

Thanks for swinging by, I'm Pocket Kanojo, but feel free to call me Pocky/Pockie or even Pockee if you'd prefer :) Let's get to it shall we?

Regarding posting: the usual routine, have a firm command of the English language and don't send me one-liners. I alternative between 1-2-3 paragraphs depending on what is currently going on. I try to post as often I can, and I'm only playing through PMs, no threads, emails or IMs (no exceptions!). All characters must be 18 or older!

The story: Your character (a futa) is going out with my character (female). MC is surprisingly open to sexual stuff and has been since the day she met YC, which is a pretty nice change of pace after some harsh experiences in the dating scene. However, one day when MC introduces YC to her family, things become a little (very) weird. You see, she, her sister and her mother are all huge perverts and love having sex, especially when someone starts going out with a new person and now MC expects yours to have sex with the rest of the family, fulfilling all their kinks. While this might be a huge fantasy for some fellow naughty people in the roleplaying community, I would like to keep it somewhat serious as far as the story goes. YC could be a monogamous type of person and has trouble keeping up with the developments, but she does want to make the relationship work. That said, I love comedy in fiction so we should strive to get a few funny scenes in as well. One aspect that could be interesting to play out would the different sexual foci each women have. The mother could be somewhat of a dom, the sister a public sex nut and the girlfriend could be constantly fantasizing about cuckolding. These details are not set in stone as I know some of them are big no's for some people. Just let me know if you think we could make this work in general!

The inspiration: nishizumi maho, nishizumi miho, and nishizumi shiho (girls und panzer) drawn by amasora taichi - Danbooru (NSFW)

Kinks that turn me on:
- Vaginal / oral / anal
- Cheating / cuckoldry
- Slutty / skimpy clothing / cosplaying
- Public scenes
- Videotaping
- Some elements of BDSM (name calling, face slapping, choking, hair pulling, spanking)
- Pet play (leash, collar)
- Multiple partners
- Toys
- Lingerie
- Incest
- Big cocks and large amount of cum
- Bulging, inflation
- Kemonomimi (animal ears and tails, but everything else is strictly human)

Kinks that kill my mood instantly: Rape and hard non-con in general, toilet, vore, death, diapers, furry

Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
RE: Specific Craving: Drugging And Pimping Your Girlfriend (FxM)

Changed my craving!

RE: Specific Craving: Drugging And Pimping Your Girlfriend (FxM)

Upsy-daisy!

RE: Specific Craving: The Stripperific Rockstar

Brand new, and rather specific, craving!

Craving something involving cheating and/or cuckolding, hit me up if you are interested!

Back
Top Bottom