Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young ladies man suddenly grows vagina. includes rape and other bad stuff.

Roxas

Planetoid
I played with the idea one night when I couldn't sleep.

A young guy (Age between 15-18) who is pretty well known as the schools player/ ladies man/ stud muffin whatever, who has dated most of the schools girls And those he hasn't dated, want to date him. He is just that popular and handsome.

In comes a new girl in school and surprise surprise, it doesn't take more than a couple of looks or a few flirty words while promising them a life together and so on, before she spreads her legs for him. Of course he just laughs at how naive she was for believing she was any more than just an afternoon fuck. As you might have already guessed, she is all witchy witch and curses/ hexes / mumbo jumbos him and the next day, he wakes up with a vagina instead of a penis.

Suddenly, every guy he once considered to be his friends, end up seeing him as nothing but a fuck toy for their amusement. I would imagine this would include his friends and even teachers. Even his father ends up giving him those hungry looks and sure his brother rapes him as well.

So kinks I really wanna see in this would of course be rape, humiliation and such. I am really willing to let this descend to the darkest possible settings and kinks.

I have no limits when it comes to kinky stuff. Rape, gore, spit, snot, scat, piss, loss of body parts... So, don't worry about me.
Not saying any of those are a must. Just that I am willing to go dark.

Back
Top Bottom