Descriptive and detailed

StarBrightKisses

Super-Earth
I'm looking for a little update on my writing buddies, it's gotten awfully quiet for me so I'm looking to spruce things up a bit for me. I have a list of all my ideas that id love to bring to life. So take a look or send me an idea of your own.

Disclosure: Since my original thread with all my other ideas on it, has still not been unlocked so I could add more stories and ideas to it, I will be using this thread to post my ideas. So please look at each individual post, so that you read all the stories I have come up with so far.

Here is a link with all my ideas I've thought of so far....

Not only do I have a lot of plots, I'm eager to hear a few ideas from you all as well, please look in the link in my siggy and pick through the 3 pages of ideas...

Time Traveler's Tale

I have an idea, where maybe the male character is a time traveler who goes back to these points in time that interest him the most, but when he does go back to these points in time he ends up falling in love with these females from these very different times.

Was thinking that maybe when he goes to the past, he could introduce a very shy young woman into some things that would make her blush if spoken about with friends in those times... and im thinking there should be a backstory about maybe all the women he falls in love with can all be related?

Back
Top Bottom