Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Theris's Adventures and Campaigns

Theris

Star
Hello everyone ^^

So first things first, I'm a DM, and after several weeks of acting as a player and relaxing I'm ready for more ^^

This thread is where I will put the various campaign's and adventures that I'm working on, and actively looking for players. And fair warning up front, Smut will be included, but will not be the focus of most of these games. Also I ask that anyone interested in a specific Adventure or Campaign please send me a PM with the games title rather then posting here, so I can keep the thread clean for updates ^^ Thank you for the consideration.

And now to the fun stuff XD

Splintered State (Shadowrun)
System = Shadowrun 5e
Players = 4
Size = Adventure
Smut Level = Minimal
This game is the introductory adventure to Shadowrun 5e, released by Catalyst Game Labs, and is also the basis for one of my campaigns, as such I intend to run it multiple time during my time here on Blue Moon. So anyone looking to learn Shadowrun, either as a player or as a DM, or who is just looking for more experience is welcome ^^

Exert
It Can Always Get Worse
FBI Agent Seth Dietrich has a secret. Actually, multiple secrets. One of them made him go underground, hiding from the people desperate to learn just how much he knows. And the other is keeping him from surfacing, because he's found that he can't even trust himself.

If Dietrich were in his right mind, he'd cover his tracks like a pro, and no one would find him. Especially not shadowrunners getting their feel for life on the streets. But he's not in his right mind, which means a group of shadowrunners finds themselves in possession of some very valuable information - information the highest powers in Seattle want for themselves. What starts as a simple job turns into a scramble for their lives, a scramble that could become profitable if the runners play their cards right.

-Contains-
Political Intrigue
Multiple Personality Disorder
Assassination attempts
False Imprisonment
Blackmail
Corporate Espionage
People Who Know More Then You Do
Betrayal

Ghosts in the Shell (Shadowrun)
System = Shadowrun 5e
Players = 4
Size = Campaign (10 Runs)
Smut Level = Minimal
This Campaign is a continuation of the Splintered State beginners adventure, and was created by me. As it is a continuation of an adventure I will only be running this with people who have played Splintered State with me, sorry. It is an average length Campaign for Shadowrun, at 10 runs.

Exert
The last Matrix crash brought about a reinvention of the system, and also killed hundreds of users at the same time. But something strange happened, many of the former users are still online, their avatars still roaming the web. The Matrix Ghosts were dumped into the Matrix when their Meat Suits kicked the bucket. The Corps of coarse aren’t about to let such an accident, and subsequent discovery go to waste.

-Contains-
Multiple Personality Disorder
Assassination attempts
Corporate Espionage
People Who Know More Then You Do
Betrayal
Theft
Lawful Imprisonment
Unlawful Imprisonment
False Imprisonment
Kidnapping
Mass Kidnapping
Destruction of Personal Property
Destruction of Corporate Property
A.I.
Torture
Blackmail

Resurrection of the Lytch King (Pathfinder)

System = Pathfinder
Players = 4-6
Starting Lvl = 1
Size = Campaign
Smut Level = Medium - High
This is an evil campaign concept in my home brewed world of Danu. Players will be on the other side of the coin as the "eventually" return the Lytch King to power.

Exert
It has been ten years with the death of the Lytch King and the destruction of his armies, and the world has begun to recover. Many of the bandit lords and other outlaw elements have been brought to heel as the various nations consolidate. But something is stirring, old powers that would see their pawn returned to life. They have begun to move, their agents preparing once again to raise the dead, and make war on the mortal plane.

-contains-
Sex
Monsters
Monster Girls
Vore (Possibly)
BDSM
Noncon
Excessive Cum
Breeding
Gangbangs
Bad Endings (Possibly)
Death

-Special-
The Players will start the game in a prison caravan on their way to trial in the City of Vasina. You will need to come up with a back story that explains why you were wanted in the first place, something that you did that got the guards on your tail. How you got caught was due to simple bad luck, poor planing, betrayal, or something else. whatever the case, your caught, and your prospects aren't looking to good.

Hero's Rise (Pathfinder)

System = Pathfinder
Players = 4-6
Starting Lvl = 1
Size = Campaign
Smut Level = Medium - High
This games takes place after the events of Resurrection of the Lytch King. The players become the heroes of the tail and will have to fight their former "Selves" as they return the Lytch King to death. I will only be doing this one with players that have played Resurrection of the Lytch King.

Exert
The Lytch King has returned, his armys have marched across the land and many have died. the kingdoms of Danu are on their last legs, if they have not already fallen. Yet in such times heroes emerge, warriors to drive back the darkness.

-contains-
Sex
Monsters
Monster Girls
Vore (Possibly)
BDSM
Noncon
Excessive Cum
Breeding
Gangbangs
Bad Endings (Possibly)
Death