Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summon your very own succubus! Ooh! Aah! (MxF)

"Have you hit a slump in life? Tired of the monotony of your daily routine? Well, no more! Change your life in five easy steps! All for just one easy payment of your soul!"

Hey all! Ever wanted to summon a demon? A succubus for your pleasure? Look no further!

I have been role playing for quite awhile now, almost eleven years. So, with that said, I prefer literate partners. I like at least a couple of paragraphs, one at minimum, from my partner. One liners are a big turn off and will eventually make me lose interest in the story. I tend to match my partner's post length, but can go up to multiple paragraphs if the mood strikes me. I prefer third person.

There will be times that my available times will vary. But, when that happens, I will try to reply at least once a day. With that said, I prefer long term RPs. I also prefer role playing over PMs or email.

For kinks and such, please have a look at my f-list!

Now, onto the plot ideas!

Kiana, as stated, is a succubus. She's sarcastic, flirty, confident open-minded, and just all around a fairly full of herself woman. With that being said, she's fairly short at 5'0" even, has fiery red hair, crimson eyes, plump ass, a thicker body type, and full DD breasts. Her apparent age is in her early to mid twenties. She has a demon form, but most of the time looks human.

She doesn't necessarily have all of the characteristics of a traditional succubus. While she does have a lot of the traits, some I have adapted or added for her to fit my tastes. For example, she doesn't have to always take someone's soul completely and kill them. Just having sex would allow her to drain enough energy from the person to keep herself up. She does have powers, of course, but they hinge on just how many souls/how much energy she has gathered. She generally is under control of whoever summons her. Little things like that.

All of that, however, makes her pretty much able to be pulled into any type of RP. Perhaps your character summoned her and makes a deal with her? Maybe you just want a short time or one time RP of getting it on with the busty redhead? Could be my little succubus is trapped by YC, bound to her summoner? Could even be that she has her powers drained somehow, making her mostly human, and is under your character's control? Even someone who likes to play a Dominant against a stronger willed character is welcome. She can definitely be submissive, but it takes the right kind of hand. I would want someone who is not afraid to put this fiery redhead in her place when needed, but not want to break her spirit completely. All is possible!

There are lots of ways that she can come about. She can be summoned, if in a modern world or if in more of a fantasy setting, she could probably be found wandering around somewhere. I'm pretty much open to a lot of different ideas about getting her to where she needs to be.

Interested? Have questions? Just shoot me a message!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom