Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped in a Different World (Potter and Rae)

Potter-Kun

Star
Michael let out a loud moan as he buried his cock into the wet and tight pussy of one Hermione Granger. Michael himself was 24, tall with an average build and short brown hair that wore glasses. He was a grad student living in a single bedroom apartment in NYC while attending NYU. Still, while he was coming back from getting coffee one day, this girl had showed up in his room.

He wasn't sure how...but she looked exactly like Emma Watson but claimed to be Hermione Granger...it had taken awhile to figure out but after explaining things, it seemed the actual Hermione had gotten transported to what Michael called the "real" world. He offered to let her stay at her place until they could try and figure out how to get her back...but until she could get a job here...she had to pay rent in someway...so he convinced her to let him partake in her body.

Now, he was slamming into her from behind, his hips slapping against her bare ass and making it jiggle as one hand groped at her breast, squeezing it and causing her flesh to mold against his digits.

"How is it...Hermione? You like my cock inside you, don't you?" He whispered hotly, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe as he pounded into her, eager to hear her reaction.

Let's just say waking up in a room you don't recognize is insane. Hermione felt as if she were still dreaming in her bed in the girls dormitory, but everything became all too real as she didn't wake up after several attempts. Being called Emma was not the best moment of her life either. No girl liked being called the wrong name. It was degrading, however, Michael had just seemed confused. Luckily for her he had been willing to sort it out, but just like magic his help came with a price and apparently his price was her.

Kneeling here on this lumpy mattress was not the best of standards, but it could have been far worse, especially since her magic did not seem to be working. His grip tightened on her breast, dragging a small moan from her lips. Her neck and breasts were very sensitive. Biting her lip the girl dug her fingers into the sheet, tugging on it as he pounded into her. "Bloody hell Michael. Your cock feels so good." She moaned. Most of it was for his benefit, but in honesty it felt amazing.

Hermione arched her back as he pounded away into her pussy, knowing he liked it went she got more vocal. "Fuck me Michael. Make me cum." She begged him, knowing that the sooner she came the sooner he would follow, then he would shove his cock into her mouth and make her suck it clean. Their little ritual had become habit to the point where she could predict every action that was going to happen.

Michael did indeed love it quite a bit when Hermione got vocal; it aroused him more, made him fuck her harder, faster and deeper. His tip pounded against her cervix as he gave her ass a hard spank, groping her rear. "That's right...you love my cock fucking you, don't you? Like the bitch in heat you are." Another spank to the ass before moving his hand down to her clitoris.

Just like how Hermione had learned what turned him in, he was learning what was turning her on...including being degraded some and fucked roughly. As his cock ravished her pussy, his fingers rapidly rubbed her clitoris before twisting and tugging on her sensitive nub. At the same time, he did the same with her nipple, rubbing the bud before tugging on it.

"How much of a slut are you, Hermione....tell me..." He chuckled between moans, wanting to hear her admit how much of a slutty girl she was...how much she loved cock and loved being fucked over and over again.

A shiver travelled over her body as he called her a bitch in heat. Hermione bit her lip, closing her eyes. Part of her wanted to pretend like she didn't enjoy it, but her body felt so alive as his hand came down hard on her ass. Gasping she jerked forward, moans escaping her lips, where they had been trapped. "Fuck. Yes I love your cock Michael." She moaned his name, shuddering the moment he touched her clit. "I'm such a slut Michael. I'm your dirty little slut." Hermione caved so quickly, her body climaxing against his massive cock as he assaulted her nipple and clitoris in sync.

Hermione cried out and arched her back. "Oh fuck! Oh yes!" Arching her back she relinquished her control and just went with the delicious pleasure he gave her. Moaning louder the girl yanked harder on the sheets, tugging them off of one corner. "Your cock feels so good as it pounds my pussy. Oh Michael claim my pussy and make me cum again." She begged him her words breathy and littered with moans.

Hermione's words and her climaxing on his cock caused him to moan loudly, but he himself didn't come yet. He had a surprising amount of endurance. He gripped the girls hair, using it as a leash to tug her back roughly as his cock now slammed past her cervix and entered her womb, her stomach having a slightly visible bulge now as he fucked her as deeply as he could.

He tugged and rubbed her clitoris even faster now as his cock pounded into her pussy and womb like a piston, the pressure building up in his dick as he neared climax.

"Ah, fuck! I'm about to cum! Beg me to fill you up, slutty Hermione!" Michael roared as he fucked her as roughly as he could, each thrust like he was impaling her on his cock.

Hermione gasped and moaned as he rammed deeper and deeper into her. "Fuck." She clutched the sheets harder, another corner popping off of the bed, but the girl no longer cared, her body trembled with utter pleasure. His assault on her clitoris drove her wild, making her buck back against his cock, in a needy fashion, the desire to be filled overwhelming.

"Please." she begged softly but the tugging on her hair brought out wilder moans, "Fuck me Michael! Oh fuck me and fill me with your cum. Please." Hermione gasped and begged as he pistoned roughly inside her, another orgasm just barely out of reach. The girl whipped her own head back now, becoming more wild the closer it got. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Cum with me. Make me your slutty little whore." She begged him, bucking back to meet every hard thrust of his massive cock.

Back
Top Bottom