Searching for new partners!

Hey everyone! Obviously, you can see from my title that I'm looking for some new roleplaying partners. As of right now I'm home all day with nothing to do and would like to start up a couple of new role-plays.

Rules and things to know:

1. I will not roleplay with anyone who is younger than 20 years old. This includes characters! For the most part, I would prefer if all characters were over the age of 20 as well.

2. I can play Male or Female characters. The pairings I prefer are MxM and MxF. If I do a MxF pairing I would prefer to play the female character.

3. I prefer to role-play with men. Nothing against females but it's hard for me to get into the role-play if the person on the other side of the screen is a female. Now that isn't to say I won't role-play with females but you would have to play a pretty convincing male. But just to warn you it'll take a lot to convince me.

4. When it comes to smut I don’t really have limits besides watersports, scat, blood, and bestiality. Also in the MxM pairings, I would prefer to be bottom but that can be discussed.

5. Please help me plan when it comes to the roleplay. I have a couple of ideas but I don’t want to be the only one contributing.

6. I am male in RL. Just so everyone is aware!

7. Lastly, I don’t mind 1st or 3rd person when it comes to the roleplay. I prefer 3rd person but either is fine with me. I tend to usually write about 3-4 paragraphs or so. I would like the same from my partner. I’m not a grammar Nazi but please be literate. I know we all make mistakes. I probably have some in this post!

As for kinks as of right now I do not have an F-List. I will be working on creating one soon but in the meantime, I am usually open to most things. When contacting me just ask and I will let you know. The worst is that I say no.

PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH PM'S DO NOT POST HERE

Fandoms
(This is in no particular order)

TV Shows:
  • The Vampire Diaries/ The Originals
  • Teen Wolf
  • Sense8
  • The Flash
  • Game of Thrones
  • True Blood
  • Lucifer
  • Charmed
  • Bitten
  • Heroes

Movies:
  • Push
  • Twilight
  • The Hunger Games
  • X-Men

Books:
  • Percy Jackson
  • The Marked Series
  • Harry Potter
  • Vampire Acadamy
  • The Host
  • Life As We Knew it

Genres:
  • Fantasy
  • Post Apocalyptic
  • Modern
  • Sci-Fi
  • Romance
  • Historical (WW2, Wild West, Etc)
  • Horror

I'm also willing to do any type of pairing. Just come at me with something. Seeing as there are so many to choose from it would be impossible to type them all out.

As for the Fandoms, I prefer to play an OC only. Now you can choose between a Canon character or an OC it doesn't matter to me. Just let me know. Also, I usually prefer face claims. But no anime! It would have to be a real person such as a model or actor etc.

I prefer Thread's but can be persuaded to do PMs.

Hope to hear from you guys soon! Just so I know that you read this please include your age as the title of your message.

Back
Top Bottom