My search. Seeking Males for Incest, Beast, or both?

Crimson Chloe

Meteorite
What am I looking for?
Hello, everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read my ad. My name is Crimson Chloe, but I go by Chloe or CC. I am looking to find a male roleplayer to play opposite my female character or characters. I dont mind playing multiple characters against one male if I am interested in the story. I would prefer to have more plot that smut, though the amount is debatable. It is more about build up and setting. I have no problem with face claims or playbys if you like to include them. They can be either real pictures or anime. I want to point out that I dont feel confident enough in myself to play as an actual person or character so my request will always be OCxOC. I am hoping to find someone that can give me a minimum of 2 paragraphs, longer is a bonus. I am capable of playing upto around 6-7 paragraphs per post, but dont let that scare you away. I am fine with a couple good paragraphs as well.

How will we be playing?
I am looking to play via PM or email. Either is fine. I am willing to give out skype info if we want to chat about setting up the RP, but I will not be playing via IM.

RP basics...
I would be looking for general RP in either a medieval/historical, high fantasy, or modern settings. Here is a link to my f-list for your viewing pleasure. I will be putting a few of the things I really love below with a reason why.

Incest. Be it a loving, romantic setting, or forced. Sister/Brother, Daughter/Father, Cousins, Niece/Uncle or any combination of the sets. I could also play multiple characters here so if you want two sister or daughters, or a sister and cousin, I am willing to do that.
3/18/19 Note: I have found myself interested in Mother/Son settings again. However, I would be looking for a sub mother/dom son or romantic builds. The size and build info below will not be a requirement of this setting either.

Bestiality. In this case, I want to play against the animal. Canines are my favorite. I like the idea of knotting. I do also like larger animals like horses though and have a thing for stomach bulging because of the size. If you would be willing to give me this with incest I would be really happy.

Sexual pain. This can go from heavy to light, but the rougher the better. I like anything from spanking and slapping to hair pulling, choking, and biting. It could be as simple as dragging your nails down my back hard enough to leave a red mark on my skin. However, it could be that you want to brand her so that others see who owns her. Anything you are willing to give me will make me ecstatic.

Size and build. I prefer to play towards the smaller side. More petite or athletic in build with average to small features. I am not into playing characters with huge features. C-cup and a rounded, toned rear end are as far as I am willing to go.

Slut/Pet Training. If you want to SLOWLY turn my character into a nymph that only wants to please, I am happy to oblige that request. I would want this to come over an extended period of time where he molds her into what he wants her to be. I dont care if that includes her being shared with his friends and family or making her only ever want him. And I dont require this to be a dom or master setting in specific, unless it is something you are interested in. More like a slow bimbofication without the changing of physical features.

Anything cum related. I will take anything and everything you are willing to offer here. Excessive amounts are appreciated. Heavily excessive amounts will be loved. Creampie her, facials where it gets into her eyes or up her nose, deep throat making her swallow it while she gags it down, bathing her in it. Even extremes like cumming so hard that it comes out her nose and mouth, spilling out of her, and yes, inflation. I love it all!

Bleach or Naruto universes
I have recently been really interested in a Bleach or Naruto universe story, mostly OCxOC.

Fandoms!
I am willing to do some celebrities if you are into that sort of thing, but I wont be trying to play who they actually are. It would be more of a face claim.

Thanks for your time!
This will be updated if I come up with other things to add. I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom