The Arrangement

Sabrina

Planetoid
*** No Longer Open to New Partners for this RP***

This plot is inspired by a tv show I saw on the E! network. No knowledge of the show is required as the role play varies greatly from the actual show, and I'm not using the characters from it.

My character would be a beautiful young aspiring model and actress. Unfortunately, like most, I soon find that L.A. is full of beautiful young women aspiring to be models and actresses. Also, like most I end up working some lame job to pay the bills, while I go to auditions and such to try and "make it big".

Your character is a still rising, but already famous actor. He's good looking, talented, and charming. However, for some reason his relationships never seem to last very long. Worried a bad reputation might spoil his career, and their paychecks, his agent comes up with a plan to hire someone to play the part of his girlfriend. She'd be signed to a strict contract which states as long as they date for at least two years she would get 2 million dollars. However, if she breaks the contract, which of course has a non-disclosure clause, she would get nothing and sued on top of that. The agent would have already talked your character into going for this.

My character had went to an audition, which she thought would be for a movie role. She was amazed when she got to read lines with your character (a famous actor). Little did she know she was auditioning to be YC's new girlfriend. She was excited of course to receive a return phone call, and have a meeting with your agent, who she thought was the movie producer. We'll skip the particulars of this, but basically after a long conversation and a lot of convincing my character reluctantly decides that she could pretend to date your character for two years if it meant she'd get two million dollars afterward. What she doesn't realize is how restrictive and binding the lengthy contract she just signed is.

Things are amazing at first. Your character handsome and charming. She'd be an instant minor celebrity just for being his girlfriend. She'd get to rub elbows with famous and rich people that she'd probably never have gotten to meet otherwise. But, slowly the other side of your character would come out.

I'm thinking he'd have some dark tendencies and kinks. We could discuss these and I don't want to go too extreme. But, I'm thinking he'd gradually get rougher with my character when it comes to sex. Maybe he'd talk down to her or purposely embarrass her. Maybe he'd begin to treat her more as a plaything than a girlfriend. He might even convince her to have sex with other men while he watches. She would soon find their 'relationship' would be a lot different than she ever expected.

Things I enjoy (Not all required to be included in a role play): Breast play, Being talked down to, Some verbal abuse (Don't get too carried away), Being written on, Having small flaws pointed out on what to most would be a perfect body, Dominant men, Perverted men, sexy clothes and lingerie, Performing oral, spankings, being used/handled roughly.

Things I do NOT enjoy: snuff, extreme abuse, extreme verbal abuse, bathroom play.

Possible thing that might get me in trouble with your character or his agent, or cost them money to cover up. Something she might not have disclosed or even lied about during her conversation with the agent.: Maybe my character worked briefly in a strip club at some point. Or, maybe there's a video floating around out there somewhere of my character having sex with an ex boyfriend. The boyfriend might have filmed it without her consent. (Neither of these have to be included in the role play, just thoughts.)

Obviously, this would be a long term role play. I'm busy these days, so I'll be accepting a limited amount of partners. Also, I can no promise to post everyday, and sometimes a few days go by without me having time to post. But, I will post as often as I can.

Look forward to hearing from you if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom