My shiny, shiny list of ideas and requests! (FxM)

So was this thread full of shinies?

• YUS! YOU IZ GREAT, I WANT!!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Is gud, yeah, but, idk, something missing. :<

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is okay, and stuff.

• NOES! YOU IZ THE WORST!

• Cookies are great. :3

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

CassieBelle

Meteorite
Hi, I'm CassieBelle--but I suppose that's obvious right?? Erm, let me start over then. Cough. I'm awful at this stuff...

STUFF ABOUT ME!
  • What, what, what is this?! I filled out an F-List! Right here! <3
  • I'm an 18 year old University student with a part time job. I know, super original, do not steal. Teehee.
  • I act very cutesy and fun, but it really is just a persona. In the real world I'm actually quite uptight and prim and proper--I'm here to relax, though, thus, the cutesy ditzy attitude!
  • I once tried to dance, and broke my ankle, so I've clearly sworn off of doing that. I do play the piano though.
  • I very much enjoy my privacy. I'm quite happy to role play on the forums, or over PM's, but I will probably never engage on instant messengers. Sorry, just not comfortable giving that sort of stuff out. :<
  • I enjoy a variety of ideas, plots, and stories. Though, I suppose the biggest thing to know about me is that I believe in stories of dynamic length. That is, if I am enjoying a story, I will keep writing it into the long term. If I'm satisfied with it being a short term throwaway, then I'll treat it like one. Don't ask me to commit to several month long adventures when I barely know you--that's like getting married to a total stranger! That's not logical! o-o
  • I'm a submissive in the real world. I can reach out and initiate, though, I have my own motives and ideas--if a scene seems to be stuck, I'll more than happily make something happen. Submissive doesn't mean "wait for someone else to do something"--it just means I like someone else to have authority, that's all! Teehee~
  • I love cookies. Really, I do, I have a terrible sweet tooth, and if you happen to mention my love of cookies somewhere in your message to me, I'd know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know you read this stuff about ankle breaking and cookies and stuffs, and that would be GREAT! :heart:

Okidae, now that the stuff about me stuff is stuffed, let's move onto the next part WITH DUE HASTE~

THE IDEAS!

Well, to make it easier, I'm gonna split up my ideas into three categories: "D'aww!", "Ohh my~", and "O-Oh...". The reason for this is so that people can browse through the ideas and figure out which ones they want. :3
  • D'aww!: Cutesy, romantic, light and fluffy ideas! Heartwarming stuff--where any smut is tied directly into feeling as happy and lovable and cuddly as possible!
  • Ohh My~: The straight to DVD dirty kinky stuff. Smut for smut's sake, how smutlicious!
  • O-Oh...: Dark, twisted, and downright evil, maybe even a little morbid ideas. Think like hard corruption, or "game over" type endings, where the good guys lose, and evil prevails.

D'aww!
It's a classic house/pool party at the rich socialite's house, where hundreds of people from school are having a blast in the mansion! There's a large pool, multiple bathrooms and bedrooms, and plenty of booze snuck in for a great time! My character is a beautiful, well sought after cheerleader, who has consistently shot down person after person who has tried to date her. Your character is a downtrodden, socially outcast person--maybe a nerd, or maybe loner by nature--and they've been having a rough time lately.

My character consoles your character after yours is bullied by everyone else, where your character confesses to just needing someone to care about them. Having a sweet spot, my character will try to console yours, and slowly but surely, show him some tender and gentle love in a location of your choice!

A classic archtypical idea that has withstood the test of time. The fantasy variant is that your character (typically a soldier, a knight, a mercenary, whatever fits best for you) defeats a band of roving brigands harassing my character, and my character (a noble woman, a merchant, a mage's apprentice, healer, so on) would be thankful and feel the need to reward your character with a little more than simple gold...

The modern variant to this is typically a man beating away a couple of would-be rapists, rescuing a woman who takes her rescuer back with her to her apartment, where she finds herself being inexorably connected to him and wanting to spend more intimate time with him.

Ohh My~
A simple strip club setting with private rooms for private shows, for the high paying customers. An emphasis would be put on foreplay and teasing--with the objective of both parties being to see who can drive the other over the edge first. In either case, what started as a lap dance, will end as a fun surprise only muffled by the sounds of the deep beat of the club music in the background. ;3

A post apocalyptic idea, with a rather simple premise. Your character and mine are among the last survivors of a zombie apocalypse, though these zombies decay over time. Several weeks have passed, and most of the zombies are gone, which leaves just your character and mine alone in an apartment. They get to the last of their rations, which they eat happily--only to discover that the rations in question were drugged by the previous owner of the apartment with aphrodisiacs.

After a few minutes of resisting, our characters figure, they have to repopulate the world anyway. No sense in waiting to start, right? ;3

O-Oh...
I've had a fascination with a simple, but really dark premise. That is, my character drinks a spiked drink, that makes it hard for her to think properly--she can't really control her body, she is almost helplessly watching as her body simply does whatever someone else tells her to do. So, you know, the usual dubious consent to non-con.

The twist to this, though, is that your character will bring mine to his van, and once inside the back of the van, he'll start having his way with her. The drug that spiked her drink will then have a second effect, of making it so that the hornier her body is, the more suggestible she becomes--and your character uses this to brainwash her into becoming his personal slave, using pleasure to literally fuck her brains out until the only thing left in her brain is the chemicals rewriting it to serve your character. o-o Nice and dark...

Once upon a time, there was a princess who toiled and played with magics beyond her reckoning or understanding. She is normally barred from practicing such things, but she decides that she knows better than the people who have forbid her from this knowledge. She sneaks into the prison at night, where nobody else resides or rests, and practices in empty cells how to control evil creatures.

Only, this time, she accidentally brings one into her world, and it decides to have his way with her. At first, this is non-con, she is convinced she can escape given enough time. The first orgasm, she feels corruption flood through her, and her skin starts to turn red. The demon keeps going for a second round, and she starts to wonder why she should be resisting something so pleasurable. Second round ends, and at this point, her skin is deep red, her body is changing, and she's becoming a succubus. Third round is her rewarding the creature who turned her, by pleasuring it any way it wishes.

Simple, but effective and classic transformation story. Heeee~

thatsallfornowthanksforreadingohmygoshyay<3

Back
Top Bottom