A tough woman goes well with a sweet romance (Fluid pairings)

Red Maiden

Dust
Greetings my fellow roleplayers!
After having been lurking for a while I decided that it was about time to register and finally get some roleplays going!

A bit about myself so we know where things stand.
I'm Elle.
I'm a twenty-five year old student attending English and History lectures.
My hobbies are drawing, writing, reading and roleplaying.
And this is as much as you're going to get out of me.
I'm here to wind down and get kinky, I'm NOT looking for anything else, sorry guys.

This doesn't mean I don't want us to be friends. I'm all for OOC talk as long as it's kept fun and light. I like chatting >_>

My my, those kinks >w<
This is an erotic roleplaying site so let's get down to business (to defeat the huns!)

My favorite kinks are the following.

Anal:
Don't ask me why but I've always found this particular kink to be my all time favorite.
I usually play the tough hero type of character and seeing her get taken by a man by the most dominating and embarrassing way possible always made my heart flutter.
It not only includes regular intercourse but also fingering and rimming as well as toys-

Uppity:
My character's an independent woman who doesn't need a man.
Or so she makes you think on the outside. She's got a reputation to uphold but in the save haven of the bedroom she'll DEMAND you to cuddle and love her.

Cuddling, sweet lovers:
I do like my partners to have a caring, sweet spot for my character. You may vigorously hump her rump but in the aftermath she'll be laying in your arms and you better be playing with her hair and caressing her skin... Not that I'd want you to or anything >_>

Plots and scenarios

The Red Maiden
MC's a vanguard for the humans slowly colonizing the harsh northern realms.
She's a monster hunter, a dragon slayer, she's the warrior woman who paves the way for everyone and protects those trying to start a new life in those uncharted realms.

Yet when she gets overwhelmed by her latest opponent and bleeding and just manages to reach your humble tavern in the middle of the night the fabled invincible hero turns out to be just as vulnerable as everybody else.

Her new sparring partner.
MC's the daughter of a wealthy lord and yet she ain't no lady at all. Being the only child and having been raised by a single father made her turn out to be quite stubborn and behaving more like the other lord's sons; standoffish and prideful.
When her father hires a master swordsman to train her for the grand tourney will she finally find her match?

The black knight
He's ruthless, he's dangerous, he's a villain. He's... A WOMAN?!
The black knight has been terrorizing the villages of the east border, stemming from a warring kingdom.
YC, the king's champion is sent to capture the ravaging warrior.

I'll be adding a few more plots that I've been working on but these'll do for the moment.
Just send me a pm if you're interested!
~Elle

Back
Top Bottom