Fantasy Scenario with Bimbofication and Mind Control (F/Any)

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
Note: Although the example below uses a male in the example, I would be fine with your character being male, female, or futanari.

My character would be a tall, blonde, human warrior woman (fighter), who has been heroic, but kind of aloof, and maybe slightly haughty at times. Her armor would be a breastplate and greaves - something similar to the Amazons in the Wonder Woman movie.

Your character would be whatever.

They are on the trail of a particular magic item or relic, but your character has been slightly misleading. They are in fact looking for a tiara created by an evil magic user who was a queen’s advisor, given to her after the king’s death so that he could control her with the ring that was keyed to it. And your character already has the ring.

When they defeat the monsters and discover the treasure, your character offers the tiara to mine as a gift. The moment she puts it on, the blue crystal glows, as do the markings on your character’s ring. The tall blonde warrior’s blue eyes go blank.

Your character then produces a small, ornate gold box, telling her he has something else for her. He opens the small box with a huge grin, revealing a tiny gold thong and nipple cups (pasties) - her “new armor.” From there, the campaign truly begins, and my character is a mind-controlled warrior woman wearing nothing but a gold tiara, thong, and nipple cups, controlled by your character. They go on adventures like a D&D party, and when they fight enemies, my character’s boobs bounce all around and her butt jiggles in her thong.

Misogyny yes. Obviously, I expect smutty stuff, too, even though I didn’t mention it until now. I’m okay with most everything else, too, as long as it doesn’t change the RP so much that it looks nothing like this post.

If you’re interested please send a PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom