Celeb Kinky RP Search!

TragicDesires

Planetoid
Hello everyone!!! It has been so long since I have been on here and its so nice to be back. Currently I am searching to do some very kinky RPs that involve some recent celebrities that I have been fantasizing in these kinky and dark situations. A little about me: I have no limits! I love to RP without restriction to give us both exactly what we want. Now with this I do have preferences that will probably give you a better chance to RP with me. My preferences are I love RPs that involve heavy BDSM, bondage, abuse, forced/rape, kidnap, blackmail, and even snuff. Now I know not EVERYONE is into these things and thats okay! I personally read each idea and if I feel like if I can do what your asking I will reply and we discuss but I am also honest and will tell you if I don't feel I can preform the idea you have given. It's not me being a bitch its just me being honest instead of leaving you high and dry. Below I will have my character list of celebs and some RP ideas I have for them.

Celeb List (This include internet celebs too.):

Taylor Swift (CRAVING!!!)
Anna Kendricks
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lawrence
Natalie Dormer
Natalie Portman
Arrianna Grande
Barbara Dunkleman (CRAVING!!!)
Lindsay Jones (CRAVING!!!)
Jessica Nigri
Meg Turney
Scarlett Johansson (CRAVING!!!)
Mila Kunis

RP Ideas:

Sadastic Fan/Celeb
Kidnapper/Celeb
Perv Agent/Celeb
Director or Producer/Celeb
Gang Member(s)/Celeb

Scene 1:

(Celeb) has been a huge hit in the business and has been gainning the attention of some disturbed fans. One night as she returns to her hotel she notices a path of rose petals leading to her door. A little flattered but also scared she slowly opens the door only to feel something heavy hit the back of her head and her vision go black. After some time she slowly comes to and she can see nothing but only hear drops of water coming from a nearby pipe and the sounds of a boiler going off. She tries to walk but she quickly finds out she is bound to the strong copper pipes.

Scene 2:

(Celeb) has really gotten herself in deep with the local gang. She had been helping them with their local drug ring and has been a source to one of the world's leading drug cartels. As she waited by her phone from her men to find out if the product had been delievered she was quickly sent a message letting her know that they could no longer bring her the drugs. As she read the message over and over again she heard a knock at the door knowing it was the gang leader and his men.

Scene 3:

(Celeb) has gotten a new agent at a new agency that has a reputation for making female celebrities the hottest thing for years to come. What she doesn't know is this new agent has included some things in her new contract that could make her lose everything if she doesn't do exactly was is told of her by this agency and the people who work there.

Please feel free to message me with your thoughts and ideas!!!

Back
Top Bottom