Searching for a Romance RP

kdbug2018

Dust
Hello All!

I am creating a new Thread, due to actually being overwhelmed with requests of Rp's from the previous thread of NSFW Ideas. With having so many of those, I would like to counter balance it with some Loving Romance Role plays as well.

I am up to the normal ideas of

Friend/Friend
Teacher/Student
Friend/Friends Father
Vamp/Were
ETC

But I do have a Idea in mind that I would love to try out as I have been obsessed with a Certain movie once again.

------------------------------------
Moulin Rouge-
If you don't know of the Movie, in a nut shell it is about a Courtesan(Prostitute) in the early 1900's. Who against the rules of her profession, falls in love with a man who she believes to be the Duke who is putting money into the whore house and her to keep it going. Though in truth he is a Writer, hoping to get her to approve of his poetry/writing for a play that him and his friends want to create, so they can get close to Zidler who is the owner of the Moulin Rouge. Though falling in love with him, the real Duke arrives at the Moulin Rouge and creates tension between the man that she is falling in love with and the Man(The Duke) that she must sleep with to keep the Moulin Rouge up and running.

------------------------------------

Now we don't have to play as the characters from the movie. But I would like to take the idea and create something from it. Even if we add or take things away from it.

If anyone is interested, I'd love to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom