Potential

Lady Ari

Moon
Here I will list the type and theme story lines I am interested in writing with male partners. I ask that you be a descriptive writer that is creative and can bring something of yourself to the plate come plot twists and character development. I prefer not to engage with submissive males. I tend to play a more submissive character, but one that pushes the boundaries and tests the limits. There is something to be said for conquest.

**Note: These will be suggestions of ideas I've come up with and would enjoy writing. However, that doesn't mean I cannot collaborate and work with your ideas. If you have a character or a plot you're wanting to play out, don't hesitate in suggesting it.

That being said, here are some of my ideas:

Modern:

Celeste:
At the wrong place, but the right time. Modern day witch with an ancient ancestry. She fights her fate and refuses to believe in destiny.

Amber:
Tragic events lead this young woman to be the person she was today. A student at the University of Washington, her studies included anthropology, psychology, ancient history with the focus on myths and legends, and the occult. She lives up on Queen Anne with her roommate Sera. She seeks to investigate the death of her parents, finally ready to face potential facts.

Sera:
Roommate to Amber and an art major who specializes in both clay work and glass blowing. She's lived with her roomie for 2 years in a nice townhouse tucked away in a posh neighborhood. She's an avid online gamer and dabbles with hacking. Small and petite, she's more pixie like than just a cute little girl.

Fantasy:

Arianna:
Tale of a tortured young woman. Dragons involved throughout this story line. She roams the world, seeking the finest assassin for training. He took no apprentices but she was determined. It would mean placing her life on the line but failure was never an option.

Elyona:
Lesser daughter to one of the most influential and powerful kings in the lands. War had just been won, having caused havoc and devastation across all kingdoms. One had sided with the undead ties of the rising evil. The others had come together to conqueror and came out, in a manner and fashion, victorious. The royal family of the traitorous kingdom had been wiped out by a rebellion within. Their new king, a general of the armies, was sought after as an ally. Elyona was being sent to marry and solidify a new alliance, to an unknown land and become the wife of a man she'd never met. It was not of her choosing.

Lisette:
Tragedy befalls this young woman wherever she goes. Parents lost on a sea journey that would have taken their family to a new beginning. She'd been sent overboard in the storm and washed onto unknown shores. Who is to find her? And what is to become of her?

Catching an Assassin:
Could it be fun to be ordered to bring her in? She's a spider that keeps slipping through the cracks and is known for her deadly sting. Her identity is unknown, but if it were all hell would break loose in the land. If you think you're up for the challenge, be my guest.

All Hope is Lost:
The last daughter of an Elven king is being sent to the nearest human capitol to warn them of the potential danger that is heading their way. An evil that spreads like a disease and no natural nor magical cure could be found within the full knowledge of the Elven Nations. Chased by minions to kill her before she reaches her destination is their primary order. If she does not make it, her entire race will be doomed.

Up For Grabs

These character portraits are ideas of mine that I'd love to explore with someone to see where their potential lies. If any of them interest you, make sure to describe them in the PM for reference.​

Steampunk Doll
Arena Toss
On the Side of Evil
Mercenary Fun
Bard Time
Wrong Turn

Parings:
Honestly, there are too many possibilities that it would be futile to list. It always depends on who I am writing with. If there is one you'd like to suggest, please do so.

PM me if you'd like to write together.

I will update this when I am able. Thank you.

***Current cravings have been to delve into deeper, perhaps darker themes. More those that focus on the character rather than the story. If this interests anyone, PM me.

Bitten- have a current craving to delve into that show and expand upon it. Lemme know if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom