Looking for illiterate nonRPer to waist time plotting and suddenly disappear

Looking desperately for an illiterate non-RPer who will waist time with an involved e-mail exchange plotting and planning. Must suddenly cease interest, e-mails, and disappear.

Best candidates would be those that once abandoning a storyline then post asking for an RP partner to work with.

This is of course a lot to ask for as it is uncommon, but a girl's gotta at least ask. Right?

Will you be my non-RPer? It's simple, don't PM or post and I will love you forever.

My quirky cravings and pairings are listed below with asterisks marking the good stuff:

Human x human ****** Oh, yes. I'll be the human. Thanks for the specific ideas.
OC x OC ********** Lot's of stars for that one. Can't get enough.

Canons:

The anime animation thing with the girl in the miniskirt and the clueless guy with the sidekick.
Marvel, marvelous -- The bow and arrow guy is left behind to do himself because the others didn't know why he was there in the first place.

Open to all kinks even the ones everyone denies -- what does it matter if you meet the requirements. Think about it.

P.S. On a serious note, I'd like to start RPing again. It's been a while so send me a PM. No non-con or incest or scat.

Back
Top Bottom