Robin's request thread. Lots of fun romance inside.

"Greetings, traveler." - Rexxar

I am new to the website but not new to roleplaying. For now, I'm going to keep this short and sweet and expand on it later.

"Rules are meant to be broken." - Douglas MacArthur

Except mine.

I'll just list a few main rules here.

• I only write over instant messengers. Since YIM shut down awhile ago and AIM is coming to an end, I mainly prefer to write via Trillian. If you're a fan of writing over instant messenger as well you really need to get Trillian.
  • I only write in third person point of view. In order for us to write together you must as well.
  • I consider myself a literate writer. This does not mean I am a extremely verbose. I do not need novels written every post but I do expect quality writing.
  • I am capable of writing as either gender. If you want to play a female character I will play male, and vice versa. However, I am only interested in writing M/F pairings.
"Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?" - Anonymous

Here are just a few pairings and ideas that I like. Feel free to suggest ideas of your own.

• coach's daughter x athlete
  • teacher x student
  • professional gamer x fan
I am only interested in writing stories that take place in a modern setting. Please do not ask me to write historical or fantasy stories.

"You stay classy San Diego." - Ron Burgundy

That is it for now.

Back
Top Bottom