Neko sister incest (closed for now)

A

Archangelofchaos

a5ae1ab2617a3cdbf70624ae1f4e6605--anime-chibi-anime-art.jpg

In case the title wasn't a give away I have a very specific request in mind. One revolving around twin neko sisters who are much closer than normal sisters. The two of them do everything together and aren't afraid of showing their affection towards each other. Chocola the black haired sister is more adventurous and out going with her hyper active personality. Vanilla is quiet and very soft spoken who rarely shows any of her feelings for anyone besides her twin sister. Over all this will be a light fluffy romantic rp just for the sake of having something laid back and stress free to work on. Below I will post some blurbs about myself and the highlights of the role play.

• I am an avid role player with more than ten years worth experience
  • I consider myself to be quite literate and can easily give two paragraphs per response
  • Laid back person who just sort of goes with the flow; very accommodating when it comes to role play partners
  • Loves details, the more the better
  • Very open kink wise so long as it isn't disgusting
  • I am a guy but I've been playing convincing girls for years ( hopefully not an issue)

Now some highlights about the role play itself

• I will be taking the role of Chocola and need someone for her sister
  • For rp purposes they will be aged to at least 17 years old
  • I would like for this to be in a thread
  • Again I am very open with kinks which we can discuss
  • I do have an idea for a story but it will be at least 70/30 smutty fun
  • I would like for this to be long term with multiple scenes / maybe different cat girls that come into the mix
  • For my partner I at least ask you attempt to match my post, it kills my mood to only get a weak paragraph in response.
  • If you are interested then please message me with your favorite anime as the sujbect

Back
Top Bottom