Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome..

Benni

Dust
Hello all!

I am hoping to start up a few PM stories with you all. I am open to discussing a plot or going over your request thread for suggestions! Please feel free to see the few ideas I have thrown out and make them your own or we can try something else entirely different! Thank you for stopping by the thread and hope to begin a whole new story building world :) You may also find I use "he" as a descriptor below but ladies, do not be put off as that can easily be adjusted for FxF :D

-Benni​

*There are basic existing storylines that I quite enjoy such as Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, D&D universe, etc. that we can definitely begin with to give a base world to build a story off of. I, of course, can also take a basic pairing suggestion (i.e AssassinxTarget, StudentxTeacher, etc.) although these tend to get too flat in story progression and fizzle out. If this is something that greatly interests you, we would have to come up with an idea that can really push the pairing behind the basic "taboo" relationship.

Starting Plots
(Very basic - open to altering)

The Revenge of the Princess
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away there lived a princess who was born under the brightest moon to a kingdom ruled by the cruelest king and narcissistic queen. The land was ruled by fear with whispers of the queen engaging in dark magic and the king slaying peasants who could not pay their taxes. When the princess grew up, she had dreams of running far, far away instead of inheriting the realm but the cruel king feared she would steal his empire and the narcissistic queen could not bear the thought of any competition against her beauty. They locked up the princess away and no one dare protest except the foreign prince. All he knows is that a dame must be rescued. When he endures trials and climbs the tallest tower, he does not find her sleeping, wishing for his kiss. He finds her waiting with a plan.

War of the Gods
The gods cast him out so many years ago for crimes against the Concordant. The old gods that managed to reform themselves into religions that ruled the new millennia, when kingdoms fell and new empires rose so did their new form. He was meant to watch it all – never able to die like mortal man yet forever wandering and watching the same mistakes plague mankind over and over again. This era, the old gods are dissatisfied at the lack of adoration and they look to correct it in the form of “cleansing” the old world and beginning anew. Just like before he works to preserve man for his fondness towards them has not waned. She comes in by having the unfortunate luck of witnessing who he truly was.

Temptation
He always did right in his life. Excelled in school, paid taxes on time, and got a steady job that paid enough. Every day was spent with numbers and reports and every night was spent eating for one and T.V exactly at 6:30 p.m. Imagine his displeasure at neighbor 4B, the newest arrival, whom often had too many guests and was often loud too late in the night. It seems his noise complaints fall on deaf ears despite being a rather prestigious complex so he decides to take matters into his own hands. It was time to introduce himself to neighbor 4B, where begins the end of his perfect and orderly life.

Addiction
She was the gasoline and he was the fire, often leaving a disaster wherever they landed. A life filled with crime, these two were the modern day Bonnie and Clyde and were quite successful when they weren’t at each other’s throat. This idea can branch off into a few different plots depending your preference.​

Back
Top Bottom