In Search Of...

RyvreRain

Planetoid
Hi! Thank you for visiting my thread.

I'm glad to meet you, my name is Ryvre and I'm looking for something specific right now..

Lately I've been wanting to play an old character of mine. Long story short she used to be a human female in France during the 1600s. After her already poor family became poorer, she found herself doing the household duties which included going to the marketplace. Upon going there she was met by a woman who then bribed her with money in order to be in the service of men. After awhile she became a whore until being arrested and burning at the stake. Before dying she sold her soul to Lucifer and became a demon. (I call her a Lilith but she's more like a succubus.)

Here is a snippet of what I have to offer for my writing:

"To be a Lilith?
What was it like to be a Lilith demon?
Why would anyone want to know that? Curiosity always killed the cat. Or that's what she was always taught. Never once did she wonder what it was like having to sleep with men and women for nothing more than a gold star on a fake sticker board and the spot on Lucifer's good side.
For her that was rare.
At first it was easy. Her hatred toward the more celestial kind of beings made her own self loathing seem almost nonexistent. Back then she had a purpose.
She had a duty. A duty to Lucifer. She thought she had a voice. She had freedom.
But she didn't have those things at all. She never did and for her to have thought she once did just made her all the more stupid. She thought maybe if she hated humanity more and more and kept racking up soul after soul that someone would notice.
Someone would see her pain.
But no one did. There was no God. She had found that out the hard way a long time ago so why should she care what happened to her body?
They didn't. The numerous people. Night after night, bed after bed- in alleyways, tabletops, backroom, bathrooms, closets, offices, elevators and stairwells.
You name it, she's done it.
The kinks? She's done that too. All for what? A tally.
That's what she had become. A marking. A number. A toy. A warm body.
A whore.
Over three hundred years and she was still in the same place she had been since she was a teenager. It never changed. The only thing that did was the dwindling numbers of Lilith's descendents.
When word got out that Lilith blood was a strong aphrodisiac, they were hunted and bled for money.
She was one of the last few. And she was the only one, that she knew of, who had been human instead of born into it.
What was it like to be a Lilith?
It wasn't anything at all. Because at the end of the day all you were was numb."​

What I'm looking for:

Lately I've been really wanting to find a partner who is willing to be the dominant one (preferably a male character) and one who is a submissive one (male or female, doesn't matter).

This would be a threesome relationship with my character being both submissive and dominant. I am willing to play my character and the other as long as I have someone play the dominant character..

Rules:

1.) Literacy. I want someone who can give me more than just three sentences and be done with it. I'd like at least two paragraphs and details.

2.) Creative imagination. Give your character background and structure. They can be a fae king, another demon, Satan himself. Doesn't matter to me as long as they're interesting. This will keep me coming back for more and trust me.. I love coming back. ;)

3.) No God-modding or Betty/Gary Sue's. No character is perfect and we are all flawed.

4.) I'd prefer long term with stories and plot lines.

5.) Please don't hesitate to talk with me during play time. I'm really nice, I promise.

6.) Have fun and don't be afraid of me. I'm not scary. (Even though my character may be.)

7.) I also write on other websites and platforms. If you're interested or have an account else where, please let me know. :O

When you message me, please tell me your favorite color so I know that you've read this completely...

Happy Writings!

(Kinks in signature.)

Back
Top Bottom