Pixiebust's Tiny Adventures (fxf heavy smut only)

Pixiebust

Meteorite
Hi there, as my name suggests I love pixies and other Fae folk and lately I've been craving some delicious sapphic fun with fellow gals. I'm really only interested in Fae matchup at the moment.

Pairings
Pixie/Pixie
Pixie/Dryad
Dryad/Dryad
Pixie/Elf
Pixie/Brownie

You get the idea, you can always throw me a pairing idea and I'll definitely work with you. :)

I loves smut, smut smu.....mmmmm oh gods....ngghhh *squirts*. I also like a good story though and tend to get creamy over long term smut stories. Gimme Gimme!!

Favs
Toys
Lactation
Tribbing/Scissoring
Size Difference
Tiny breasts
Big Breasts
Oral (r/g)
Squirting
Vanilla/Romance
Cuddling

Maybes
Incest
Rimming
Sub/Dom (light hearted)
Anal play
Water sports (marking, no drinking. Yuck!)

No no
Futa
Males
Vore/Scat/Gore
Non Con
BDSM
Gross stuff

Some story ideas

The Elf Queens Toy
An elf finds herself coming of age but has yet to discover love or intimacy. She has her royal servants seek out anything that would help her learn about her body in privacy. One returns with a toy that was sold to them by a wandering magi. Little does she know that toy is actually a little sprite with an unquenchable desire for girl nectar. Yum Yum

Oh so Big!!
Two pixie girls, long in friendship and love, always seem to find time to enjoy each other's company. ;)
In their travels they come across a small hamlet, whose men have been sent to war against a neighboring kingdom. The two pixies find themselves in a town full of very horny and playful human women and set about pleasing them one by one.

The Dryads Forbidden fruit.

A nymph finds herself filled with wanderlust and decides to take a long walk through her forest.She happens upon a strange tree that hums with magical properties. As she approaches, she finds herself unable to control her urges and takes matters into her own hands.. (or fingers) ;). As she draws closer to her release the sweet scent of berry cream fills her nose and opens her eyes to see the most delicious fuzzy peach before her, the one belonging to her new Dryad lover. (This one is a non stop smut fest for me...just throw out every kink we can think of, and endless entanglement of desire and pleasure. :)...))

Anyways if you have any other ideas, please lemme know. I love to.....Oh god....nggh Brainstorm! *Giggles*

Oh I am a busy person so please be a patient partner.

Loves

PixieB

Back
Top Bottom