Brand new HexyBexy RP f for MFor other

HexyBexy

Moon
9035993.jpg

Hi there, I'm Hexy.

I recently joined and like what I have seen so far.
I've RPd in other places, but new to this site, though the system seems very familar.

You might need to check out my f-list

Looking for all sorts of roleplay but particularly interested in bondage, blackmail, non consesnaual or reluctant, tricked into bondage, dressing up, forced dressing, sexual acts, reluctant sex. I Particularly like ideas aorund sexy innocent sbeing lured, seduced into bondage sitautions.

I'm happy to play:

Nerds/geeks - glasses, pigtails, tight sweaters
uniforms, especially school uniforms
shy girls
naive girls
foolish girls

happy to be drugged, get drunk type scenes

I love my characters to get tied up with: ropes/straps/cuffs/leather/scarves

I'm OK with Male, female or many of each. Human or other, tentacles and monsters. Being overpowered by many small creatures is interesting.

Modern, fantasy, sci-fi is all good.

so ask away.

Current Cravings and Ideas

1. The sacrifice - So i'm having ideas about something like an Elven preistess or princess of some description. Her people have been at war with an evil nation/race for decades and finally the evil ones have the elves surrounded.

My character is chosen to prove to the evil ones that they can never be broken, that they will die to a man if necessary.

If one elf can resist, cant manage to not be broken despite every guile and torment the evil ones can inflict, then they will leave the elves alone.

The evil onesa re not allowed to kill, maim or harm the elf too much physically. But other than that they can do anything and everything they can to break her spirit.
She (MC) accepts her fate, knowing she will face sexual depravity and degradations galore, but she is confident her piousness and strength will allow her to endure.

Essentially this gives YC free will to use her in any way your evil minions see fit, hopefully including:

- Bondage
- forced orgasms
- multiple penetrations
- sexual torment

In addition they evil ones can use magic to enhance her pleasure, maake her wnat it more. If she willingly submits, if she askes for more, if she askes to stay after the five days of torment, the elves lose and the entire race will become slaves to the evil ones. If she endures and manages to stay unbroken... the elves will be free.

The evil ones can cheat too, magic, spells, trickery, potions of arousal...

and of course she has one weakness.. secretly, deep inside... she has a kink... bondage turns her on....if they figure that out...

anyway, its a rough idea, it will need work.

2. Addiction

This is aa very rough idea about a girl who is crused, spelled or perhaps her race is just built that way, but she discovers to her shock that cum is intensly addictive. one can imagine where that could lead.

Inspirational images [VERY NSFW]

7417060b974fc472630153ae8f6898a8--christina-carter-chris-carter.jpg

40dfb924357217640ede449e101bb20b--womens-fashion-post.jpg

goblin_peril_by_seleenart-d4cs40r.jpg

hell__s_angel___temptation_by_faile35.jpg

fairy_in_the_spiderweb_ii_by_faile35.jpg

2218.jpg

rats_revision_page30_by_faile35-d6c9gvr.jpg

rats_revision_page70_by_faile35-d6hac3i.jpg

The Babysitter

I'm asked to stay over and housesit. You could be male, female, maybe even twins? at or above site age limit of course.

You trick me into some kind of game involving tying me up and... once you have me bound you do all sorts of things including forcing me to orgasm and all the time recording everyuthign so you can use it to make me do anything you like.
Inspiration 1
Inspiration 2
Inspiration 3

Fandoms

Willow Rosenberg
Clara Oswald
MJ (spiderman)
Harley Quinn
Ariel - Little Mermaid
Belle - Beauty and the Beast
Hermione Granger, Ginny or Luna

Back