Smut + Plot (It CAN be done!)

Miao

Dust
So Who Are You?
Hi, I am Miao. I am a 24 year old Bi lady and a sub. I have been RPing for 12 years and I think I have a great deal of experience in crafting stories and having a good time. Have been ERPing for years at this point, and I think I am good at it. I sometimes make typos, and my posts tend towards the quick and reactive rather than the long and thoughtful.

So What Do You Want?
Good question, buddy. I'm looking for someone to ERP with! I have a superhero-based character that I'd love to play, but I am also open to scenarios and plots that you may suggest! My ultimate goal is to build a story with someone, the wonderful Plot-Filled Smut, where our characters are people and there's STUFF going on, but also it is very smutty and very, very sexy.

Mmm, sexy.

I like playing sub characters, and while I want to play against headstrong and domineering characters, I don't like to play completely passive! Butting heads is fun! But in general I am looking for a partner that is experienced and knows what they want and they know how to collaborate and have fun. Male or female doesn't matter, I just want to play opposite a dom who knows shit. This isn't anything pretentious, this is us having fun telling stories together! Smutty, smutty stories.

What Are Your Turn Ons?
Boop. I super like humiliation, non-con, and abuse.

What Are Your Turn Offs?
Lactation, diaper stuff, impregnation, DD/LG stuff.
Also, disrespecting me outside of RP is a no go.

Okay So What Do You Want To RP And How?
I don't have any chats outside of this, I want to RP here strictly. I only do PMs as well. Like I said earlier, I want to do Smut with Plot, building a world and characters that don't HAVE to be sexy-- but they are because we want them to be.

I mentioned I have a superhero character-- her name is Anya! She is an Empath! She's my avatar! I'd love to do some play with her, build up a world of heroes and stuff that we can mess about in.

So let me know and all! Can't wait to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom