FxF Sexual Awakening Ideas

DukeJohn

Super-Earth
As you can probably tell from my username I'm a male writer. I know the track record for males writing female characters in this kind of story isn't exactly great, but I am confident I could write the kind of character I want to write in this story pretty well, I am good with shy bookworms, I won't make her an OTT sex kitten or anything. I will be playing a girl who doesn't know she's gay being seduced by an experienced lesbian. I have two variations of this.

1. For this one I was thinking a "straight" girl will be going to a bar to meet someone but through some kind of mix-up will end up at a lesbian bar. She'll figure it out when a girl starts flirting with her and then decide to stay out of curiosity before things take off.

Here is a description of the character I want to play here that I will probably incorporate into the first post if we end up doing this story

Hannah Morgan was a 20 year old college sophomore. The first word most people used to describe her was "bookish", "bookworm" or something of that variety. "Shy", "sweet", or "sensitive" would frequently be used as well. She was a literature major and nearly always had her nose in a book, generally one that was old, leather bound and romantic, like the work of the Bronte Sisters or Jane Austen. She liked old romance movies too, like Gone With the Wind, Doctor Zhivago, or Audrey Hepburn movies. Hannah also played piano and was quite fond of classical music and standards. An old fashioned girl all around.

Hannah spent a lot of time alone in her fictional worlds and had a hard time making friends. She had an even harder time getting an orgasm. She had been with a boyfriend in high school and her freshman year, but she never enjoyed sex with him. She'd tried touching herself, but was too tense and clumsy and couldn't figure out where and how she liked to be touched. You wouldn't know it from meeting the quiet but sophisticated girl, but she had so much pent up sexual frustration and would probably go wild if someone could figure out how to get her off.

Hannah had straight dark hair, down to just between her neck and shoulders. She had big, round, dark blue eyes, defined dark eyebrows, and full, round cheeks that formed dimples on the rare occasions when she smiled. Her wardrobe generally consisted of wool skirts, dress shirts, argyle, fair isle, or cardigan sweaters, sometimes with knee socks to be a bit playful, or a tan trench coat when it rained. The most casual she ever got was occasionally wearing black or dark blue skinny jeans, providing a nice view of her full, round ass, sculpted by yoga

For YC I was looking for a comparatively butch look like Ruby Rose or Katherine Moenig. I was thinking she would be older than MC, in her late 20's/early 30's, and be a lesbian stud who has lots of casual sex. So first they would hook up and establish a friends with benefits thing while she will continue to hook up with other girls, but we could eventually have it turn romantic if you wanted. I could also have MC have a boyfriend at first if you wanted or she could be single.

2. In the second one I might reverse the ages and have Hannah in her early 30's and married and the lesbian in her early 20's. My idea for this is that it would start out as a "lesbian cuckhold" idea where she and her husband decide that she will have sex with a woman while she watches, but then things get way out of hand and it will be clear it's the best sex she's ever had by far. YC could maybe be a little bit of a jerk about it and rub it in to make it humiliating. Afterward they can start meeting in secret and eventually he'll walk in on them and they'll be too turned on to stop and he'll just have to leave. Afterward they can become FWB and then we can have a romance develop if you want.

For this one I think the lesbian could be either a friend of Hannah's, someone they recruit online, or maybe they could both be professors and she could be a student.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom