Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any SMG9000's Long-term Request Thread

SMG9000

Star
Overview

My name is Ryan, I’m a 28 year old canadian male. I’m bisexual and sub to males and switch to females. I’m open kink wise and willing to try/do pretty much anything. If you have any questions just ask.

I prefer rping through PMs or Gmail

What I can Offer

I have over 10 years of Roleplay and Dungeon Master experience with pen and paper RPGs like D&D and Shadowrun. I love rping in Fantasy and Modern/urban Fantasy settings.

I’m also a generally open person willing to try and do anything once.

Weaknesses

I haven’t RPed online in a text-base roleplay in about 2 years so I’m rusty when it comes to that.

When I get writer’s block it can be bad and result in really poor replies.

Kinks

Fantasy Races (Elves, Furries, Half-elfs, Tieflings all of that is fun to me)
Romance
Orgy and group sex
Craving Incest, twincest and heavy plot driven.
Superheroes

Fandom Universes
Although I may not want to play as Canon characters, I don't mind playing out original Characters in these settings

DC Comic Universe
Star Wars (Legends preferred)
Shadowrun
Cyberpunk
The Cosmere (Haven't played in this setting however I really love Sanderson's books)

Plots

It is a Poly life *Craving
this would have two main characters and a large cast of sexual and non-sexual side character, Slice of life, modern setting

The idea would it be a romance story between MC and YC. We are a loving and affectionate young couple (18+ but I was thinking 20-25) however they are also poly and don't mind sharing each other with others. We would have a lovely cast of side characters that are lovers, mono friends, family (no incest thought) and co-worker as we explore their lives. There would be MxF FxF maybe some MxM scenes as well as combos of group play. Ho

Poly Plots CRAVING
In these plots we would play two characters each in a polyamercy or group love situation. These plots will include MxM FxF MxF MMF FFM FFMM scenes.

The School Club's Curse *NEW

This plot follows a small club at a highschool. The students find an ancient book in the room. The book curses the students, increasing their lust and sexual desire to eachother. The students have to figure out how to break this curse while dealing with their desires.

Open Party

This plot follows a fantasy adventuring party in a fantasy setting. They travel and work together but their connection is deeper and they love each other and are open sexually with each other.

Furry Pack

This plot follows a group of anthro creatures that live together in a modern fantasy setting. This would be a furry slice of life with a poly addon

Open to other Poly plots

The Strange Curse *NEW*
Based of Koroko Contract

We are a group of four close friends going to highschool. The friends are broken down in four archtypes: The Princess, the Tomgirl, the Femboy, the Jock. I am thinking thd Tomgirl and Femboy are twins but that is optional. During the school year a strange curse is put on them. The friend swap bodies with eachother, but they have no control of when or who they swap with. The friends need to learn what is happening while getting use to their ne condition.

Mage and her Cat
High Fantasy

YC is a young mage (Human, half-elf, elf or other) traveling the world seeking ancient magical knowledge and artifacts. MC is a Neko shapeshifter a friend and companion to your character with a more combat oriented. Together we explore, travel and overcome dangerous and dramatic encounters.

Partners against Choas
Urban/Modern Fantasy

In a world in which mages, gangsters, gun runners and dragons exist. The police and law has to be more skilled to fight and keep order in such a chaotic world. Our character are partners in this police force that have to deal with the the crime and choas in the magical world.

The Furry club
Fantasy slice-of-life

Our characters are attending university/college in a new city which is stressful enough. Add ontop of that we are both animal-human hybrid the world has called furries. Lucky enough we join a Club with other furries to help adjust to our new settings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom