Searching for the CRUELEST type (ACTUAL non-con)

my favorite sin

Planetoid
I want to get right down to it:

I am wanting someone to absolutely and completely dominate my character. I don't want any type of love (though if you would like to play an "in love" stalker gone rapist, that’s great. Stockholm Syndrome isn’t out of the question, either) or compassion. I like violence, non-con, and sadistic plots of just about any kind. Basically the rougher, the better.

To help people better understand, here is a short favorites list:

Object insertions
Branding
Forced toilet play (being used as a urinal)
Bondage
Ownership tattoos/piercings
Creative torture (fill mc with candy in every hole and use her like a piñata, tie her down inside of a public restroom for strangers to torture and abuse, use her mouth as an ashtray etc)
Anal
Double/triple penetration

PLOTS

I want to play the bottom character, but I am open to any sexualities. So I will do M x M, F x F, or M x F.

I will play one main character only, but don’t mind characters that are used by both myself and my writing partner to move the story along.

Cosplay Kitten *Craving

Mr. Wright has been on the cosplay circuit for a while full time; no other job needed. He worked for a few well known names (Disney, Marvel and a couple studios with smaller followings before his name was well known). His booth would always sell out and he would go home a happy fellow and make his house payment.

Two years ago, he began to follow an up and coming cosplayer on Instagram. She was a bit younger than him, but everything about her aesthetic and her body made the artist mighty hot. So he began to mirror her con appearances with his own. He would watch her from afar and have his photo taken with her every once in a while. It started out innocently, but it took a dark turn when he realized that he could fi ish out his basement and create a perfect kennel for his cosplay kitten.

How the Mighty Fall

No one ever questions a whore's life. Perhaps if they did, more sex trafficked women would be saved. But what would be the fun in a roleplay if our dame was set free?

Miss Lancaster used to be a successful girl. She was a young, hungry lawyer who's first case busted a sex trafficking ring wide open. The top dogs of this business, however, were let go with a slap on the wrists and a new face that they wanted to see in their warehouse.

So mere months after the bust, the lawyer was picked up while on vacation in Spain, shipped back to the states, and tied up inside of a small, dingy stall of a warehouse.

This is where she is found by the other lead. He sampled her, brutalized her for her first time, and then decided that whenever he was feeling lonely, he would purchase some time with her to take out his aggression. He would have her dropped off on the streets for a game of hide and seek, in a movie theater so that he could fuck her while he enjoyed a film, or at his home so that he could really make the bitch scream. All that mattered was seeing the pain written across her pretty little face.

(This plot would allow for some varied scenes and a lot of fun kinks. I'm definitely craving this idea. If prostitution isn’t your thing, she could easily just be bought from the warehouse and have to be your character’s full time fuck toy.)

A Woman's Place

A woman's place has been forgotten by many, what with the breaking of the glass ceiling and the feminists that have let women do things like vote, work and forget that women used to be nothing without a man.

In the Bradshaw house, this is not the case. The man is rumored to be the most amazing slave trainor in the business, but he has never owned his own slut to use, abuse or share to his content.

Then he finally found a girl. She was a student working toward her college degree, but now she waited, blindfolded, gagged and hogtied so that she could be beaten into submission and then trained into the perfect little fuck toy.

[This would include as many kinks as wanted, from light physical torture to the more extreme.]

Something Harry Potter inspired

I don’t care if it is played with original characters or whatever. I started a HP plot line with someone recently who had created the idea that witches only have magic thanks to being fucked. So wizards often took them in hallways and around every corner there were men ready to rape and abuse my character. It was hilarious and quite fun, so I’m hoping to scratch that itch with something in that realm.

Anything based off of the following stories

Safeword

A Night With John

Visiting Holly

*Didn't know where to put this, but I would love to use Discord to write in. That would be easiest for me because I use my phone more than my laptop.*

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
my favorite sin.

Last edited:
I hate writing a couple posts and then being ghosted. Still searching for someone cruel that will actually stick around.

Back
Top Bottom