Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pre FFX, the untold story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Supernova
Being an Albhed Seth's life had never been really easy,.. the only person he really had was Rikku and sometimes he had met Yuna, their cousin but he had almost forgotten about her or how she looked. Instead all he had was his sister.. and sometimes he hoped she thought of him the same way. In appearence they were quite similar, although his hair was mainly the only thing different his was a dark shade of brown the rest about him.. was soft featured like his mother.. well what he could remember of her anyhow.

Slowly his eyes opened, a small sigh left him, it seemed Rikku had been getting more energetic recently and in saying that was spending less time with him,.. one could say the fifteen year old was getting a little jealous. Of which they would be rather accurate but it was not something he admited in a hurry, instead now for once was one of the days he was certain he could spend with his sis, and what was more.. was he had awoken earlier then normal.. this would make spending time with her a lot easier since he could wake her up, and then start organized the day.

Slowly he headed towards Rikku's bedroom before stopping just outside of it, "You up yet.. or will I have to assist you.." he was going to give her about five or six seconds at most to respond.. before barging in and attacking her with tickling hands.. after all she was the most ticklish person he knew and it was the best way to awaken her.. that Seth knew from experience

Rikku was the younger sister by almost a full year her brother had just turned 15 and declared himself a man. "Go away its too early" she had stayed up late drinking with the other men of the group. Even though she was a kid they had treated her like a girl in almost every way but sex and that was fine with her. She was dressed in coveralls only they did not cover as much as they should have. Her leg on the right was showing so was her left arm and her midriff it was easy to alter clothing.

"go away" she rolled over the room was not really a room but a small storage container that she had fitted out. She put a lock on her room when she started growing a chest, her brother among them. She did not know why he looked at her they were both good looking kids even people outside there group liked him. Sometimes she even put in a contact and went out with him crashing the expensive parties. "go away I had a late night" she was lucky that as small as she was she never got a hangover.

For once Seth decided not to wake her up, after all he knew what that probably meant and so would give her at least an hour.. after all unless she was in the right mood it was no point pissing her off that was something he knew from experience after a few times where it had gone wrong for him at least. "What ever.. and here i was going to ask... if you wanted something to eat,.. oh well.. the more for me.."

A light teasing laugh escaped him since he was obviously in a partially cheery mood as he walked away deciding to do exactly what he had said,.. making food to eat of which some would be left over for Rikku since she decided not to get up.

Food one the ship was what she supposed food was like in a factory just things kept warm all the time that needed a little heating. "who said you could eat without me" she was half dressed running to catch up. If they missed the scraps they would have to wait till the meal was made for the next shift.

she caught up with him at the main trunk which stood above the engine room under the bridge and next to the dinning room. "come on you know i need to eat i am still growing" or at least she hopped. All the women on the ship had twice as much under there shirts if she did not grow she would be an outcast.

"Beat you" she placed her hands on his shoulders jumping over by pushing herself up and him down he must have seen her naked snatch. She had not bothered to throw on under cloths so even her small chest moved. She reached the eating room before him loading her plate up with pastries for chest growth.

He had expected such a thing from his sister, the moment food was talked about she would gain interest in it, especially when he made the comment that he would just go eat without her then, possibly even take her share.

Seth turned around towards her voice seeing that she was catching up before turning the other way and continuing having no doubt her determination would easily make Rikku catch up. What happened next was a little unexpected as she jumped over him by pushing him down, what came as a partial pleasant surprise was the view his sister gave him.

Although he would not tell anyone upon seeing her without underclothes,.. or the fact that he did not mind what he saw unlike the rest of the ship which in his opinion were just.. well to much for him. For a moment the view showed through his head once more before he shook it off and continued towards the food seeing her start to prepare already before doing a similar thing. Sitting down next to her before laughing lightly "It's starting to get repetitive for you.. always the same food,.. Can I ask why Sis?"

She blushed looking to the side it was hard not to be embraced she was trying to grow her chest not her ass. If you want to grow an arm you worked it out but to grow you're chest or ass you had to eat the right food. "I want to grow my chest" she felt her hands over her chest as she stuffed her face. It was hard to grow her chest for every inch f chest she had to burn off five inches of the rest of her body.

"Now you know that i have a small chest and even smaller ass well most people don't like that" she pouted she hated being so small so short and so tiny in every way. She had seen little kids with a bigger chest. It was not her fault she had been a tomb boy in fact to a year ago you could not even have told them apart. "Damn crew treat me like a kid if i had a big chest they woudl have to treat me like an adult"

Partially Seth had thought maybe his sister had such a reason, and although the rest of the ship.. did seem to have a larger breast size then her, something he had noticed.. part of him felt like Rikku did not really need any change, yet he kept quite from saying such a thing to hide this way of thinking. "I guess you might be right.. although you are quite bubbly around people.. so that could also be why your seen more as a child as well.."

Compared to him she always seemed energetic, although it made little sense where all the energy came from knowing the food they received... well it was more nutrients then energy. He sat down next to her before starting to eat "Well then Sis.. what do you plan to do today..?"

What else she wanted to go looking for treasure she could sell it and maybe get a potion to make her boobs bigger. "I hear about an underwater prison with the breathers maybe we can find some old tech" they could then sell it to another group of they could make it work and it was off some use. She smiled picking up the underwater picture made by the sounder it was a hard to read picture. "See its big but the sounder could not see inside the building" she would have to get new cloths ones good for underwater.

Seth liked that idea, although he wondered what her true motivation was behind wanting to find treasure. Knowing Rikku it would probably be something to hopefully make her boobs grow bigger although he knew none of that would work.. and that she probably would not grow much larger then she already was which would probably piss her off a little until she learns to accept it. His eyes looked upon the image before smiling "well then.. lets go get ourselves some clothes for underwater and then grab a breather each and head down to go check it out.."

Nothing fit her the tanks could co down as small as she wanted but the suits short enough for her were made for boy. "great the one time my chest is too big" she stripped out of all her cloths only keeping on her panties. Her breast while not that bug were shown off as she placed the knife on her hip "what are you looking at" she asked placing the triple tank on her back two air tanks one up one down and a re breather tank. she watched him look at her sheet before tying a square sheet of plastic around her body. "well looks like we are ready" she dove of the side of the boat into the water.

A small laugh escaped him after hearing what Rikku had to say about the suit. Like always Rikku was was quick to remove her clothes to get changed not caring about whom was near at the time, and part of Seth could not help but look at his sister before realizing he had been gazing a very faint blush crossing him before he heard her question of which he decided to avoid quickly getting changed into his own suit, of which she got partial revenge since he had to strip down to his boxers to be able to put the whole thing on. Quickly he then set himself up like she had before diving in after her quickly catching up letting her lead since she had the better sense of judgment.

She popped up in a pool full of water glass eggs surrounded the pool inside were small lizard creatures as red as flame. "Damn what the hell are those" each gave off a little light that reflected off the ceiling. The room was also filled with suits of armor that looked like dive suits and like sea creatures. "what the hell is this place some kind of underwater ship" she asked as the plastic strip began to disintegrate.

in fact her brothers suit also began to vanish along with the gear. The only thing was at least he was wearing some clothing under his suit she only had some panties. "Dam its like one of you're stupid movies you hid under you're bed" she protested tapping the eggs. the weighed almost as much as she did and seemed to be filled with sea water and some small lizard. She made her way to the edge of the room there was no door or window only a crack a foot or more and more water. .

To say the least he was quite surprised to see where they were and what had started to happen. He had thought the suits were pretty heavy duty yet, they seemed to be disappearing. He simply shrugged at first before speaking "I am not to sure.. but It does seem rather odd.." a soft nervous laugh escaped him upon hearing such a thing ".. you knew about those being there?"

"So this.. was your 'great' treasure was it?" a sigh left him knowing they probably would not be able to go anywhere any time soon before he found himself accidentally staring at Rikku again managing to look away and walk closer "What are those creatures?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom