Perverted Roleplay ideas - hangouts ?

Cheekykblond

Meteorite
I'm here to roleplay, love scenes with devious nasty perverted men or women, and especially multiple character roles, with both of us playing more than on person.

Particular turn ins at the moment are stories with damsels in distress, a recent accident has ended up with a mother and her daughters manless. You are an uncle and aunt or local group or neighbour who would like to move on the mother quickly making her addicted to pills and offering alternative therapy in order to have her and get close to her daughters.

You are able to use and train them all in different ways and for different things to be discussed if your interested.

Something where im manipulated by a man couple group into thinking i need them to survive. making my vulnerable daughters open for access without my knowledge, my eldest wants to protect the mother and sister from you so eventually agrees to obey you and becomes your whore while the youngest is manipulated made to feel precious then put down and built back up again

Also a drugged blackmailed fresher at uni, taken for the freshers wee, and then released but knowing you have so much material to ruin her and her family, and to have her kicked out of uni so she has to agree to become your pet slave while living her normal life. as best she can.

I have other ideas too if you want to ask all covering the subjects below

my likes and dislikes are below apparently!

on HANGOUTS i am yorkslass77@gmail.com

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
97% Degradee
96% Submissive
90% Primal (Prey)
84% Ageplayer
84% Masochist
84% Rope bunny
82% Girl/Boy
80% Slave
76% Exhibitionist
75% Pet