Short and sweet

Mistaken

Dust
Hello! I'm Mistaken, and I'll get introductions out of the way quickly in hopes of getting role plays started.

I have a lot of experience role playing, but generally I am here for smut > plot. I love both, but what I really want right now is descriptive and detailed smut with a little bit of plot thrown in. I will only role play here on this site.

Things I won't do
Celebrities/Real pictures - feel free to imagine what you want, just don't tell me about it! Anime only if using pics
Bathroom play
Mutilation etc etc etc

F-list
General likes ^^^
I realize it's not for everyone and certainly not all those things need to be included. Play what you are comfortable with BUT I tend to like darker/kinkier themes to my rps because I'm here to write fantasy! I don't want it to be boring.

Loose plot starters
1. Student uses paper/written phrase to hypnotize his professor
2. The neighbor doesn't have a t.v. - so she comes over every Tuesday to watch her favorite show. [hypnotism ideas]
3. Gambling husband loses wife/daughter in a bet. It'll take six months to pay off the debt. No matter where she is or what she's doing, she has to stop and do whatever the other man asks of her.
4. A new serum that's turns any woman into a mindless, horny slut. The test subject has no idea what she's volunteered for. (could be any kind of pairing)
5. Everyone who passes the test gets their own personal slave to do with as they please. The slaves? They failed the test, and are considered incapable of contributing to society. Servitude is their only job from now on.

That's all for now! Please feel free to come to me with any ideas that strike your fancy. So long as they are compliant with some of the things I like, then we are good to go. ^^

Back
Top Bottom