Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the f u n of Wonderland [ detox x muffens ]

Re: the f u n of Wonderland [ detox x muffins ]

Cheshire stared at Alice. She knew what was beneath the dress, soft skin, perky nipples and an overall lovely girl. It was time to show her new playmate her true form. Standing up on her hind two legs, Cheshire's body grew and stretched tall, grew killer curves and nice size breasts. Her butt was nicely shaped, her skin tan with the pink striped fur still existing on the sides of her legs, arms, and a long, silky tail hanging elegantly. She had long brown hair that was long, wavy and very soft. She sat naked, her nipples and clit hanging out in the open. "Young child Alice, thus shall engage in a round of jolly merriment and erotic tom-foolery with me and thou shall enjoy ev'ry thrust of the sticky vines." Cheshire said, snapping her finger and summoning a mass parade of tentacles came out of the forest. A tentacle flew towards Alice and constricted her. "Question one: If a cow laughs so hard then will milk come out its nose?" she asked, licking her lips playfully while she stared at Alice's chest.

• Obviously, being trapped in this world to begin with was startling enough, though being lost in the forest with a crazy cat staring at her in the way it was? It was even scarier, her eyes growing wide when the cat stood on her hind legs, half expecting to be attacked and ready to run in case there of, however, she watched with those same wide eyes when the cat stretched its body out to look like a human. Or remotely close to one. Her full lips parted at a circular 'O' shape, that was definitely something unexpected, her fingers slid over her mouth before shaking her head sternly, finding herself looking around for some way to escape and get away from this so called Cheshire cat. However, when she began to speak, the blonde turned her head and looked to her again, chewing onto her bottom lip. "Enjoy every what?" She repeated, though instantly she was grabbed by a set of tentacles and unfortunately, unable to move anywhere, her full chest rising and falling with a bit of fear. However, with the first question her eyes narrowed, mentally deciding that this couldn't be too hard. With silly questions like those, it shouldn't be. "Milk doesn't come out of cow's noses." Logic. [/list:u]

Cheshire's large, evil grin went down to a smirk and looked over at a tentacle. The tentacle she looked at went back into the darkness of he forest, but Alice wasn't done yet. She had plenty in store for Alice, and even if she was still dressed and all the tentacles receded back into the forest she still would take Alice in every way. "A smart little lass, but you still have plenty of other tentacles to deal with. Then me." she said, petting one of the tentacles nearest to her. "Question two: when the nipple is introduced to a cold temperature, what happens to them?" she asked, feeling that Alice shouldn't have that much sexual knowledge.

• Proud of herself for getting an answer right and keeping herself from getting snatched up by one of the tentacles, her legs remained spread by them and her arms remained over her head, dangling just lightly. Thankful that the question was a logical one and nothing to do with anything about Wonderland, Alice made a face slightly at the next question that came toward her, "I. . I don't. . I don't know." She said quietly, looking down at the ground with a bit of fear for what was to come, her blue eyes instantly looked back to Cheshire, afraid of that grin sliding back across her face.[/list:u]

An evil giggle escaped Cheshire's mouth as one tentacle grabbed hold of Alice's dress. Hooking onto it, the tentacle yanked and pulled and ripped off her dress, leaving her only in underwear and shoes. "Aw... That's a real shame. Since I run this game then I'll be choosing the brain busters and logic puzzles, and I know what type of them to ask." Cheshire grinned and approached Alice, feeling her stomach and rubbing her sides as she slowly worked the other hand down to her panties There she slowly rubbed her crotch. "Next question: What's the tightest area of the genitalia?" she asked, still rubbing Alice, fondling with her clit beneath the soft panties.

• The giggle combined with the tentacle reaching out causing her to take in a bit of air, she watched it slither up the front of her blue dress and snatch ahold to the waist of her dress, ripping it off with a loud tear that caused her eyes to stay almost permanently wide. The cool air running over her body caused her to shiver, before writhing against the tentacles and finding that it was useless in effort, as their grip around her wrists and ankles. "Wh- what?" Her skin tingling with a few more shivers when her hand moved against her stomach and the soft curves of her sides, her eyes watched as her hand slid down to brush across the waistband of her silk panties, she sighed softly that was remotely close to a moan when Cheshire rubbed through her panties. Another question she sadly didn't know, heat beginning to grow between her legs, "I don't know that either!" This just wasn't any fair.[/list:u]

"Awww.... Is Alice sad? Is Alice angry..?" she teased, ordering another tentacle to fly towards them and attached on Alice's nipple. Soon it started to lactate Alice's breast while Cheshire continued to play with Alice's clit. Pulling the panties down, Cheshire saw Alice's tight little cunt and smiled as she got down onto her knees and started to lick the pussy. A hand slid down to her own cunt and played with herself. Cheshire pulled back and looked up at Alice's face. "Next question: Do you enjoy this?" she asked, feeling the warmth and wetness of her crotch.

• It wasn't any fair at all that so far she didn't know the answer to any of these questions, Alice writhing again when the cat teased at her, though groaning out softly when a tentacle shot itself out and latched onto her nipple, her breast shifting slightly as it began milking her. Again trying to pull her legs from the confines of the tentacles, she let out a soft gasp when she pulled the panties down her legs and exposed her slowly moistening snatch, moaning out without restraint when her tongue came into contact with her body. The next question was an easy one, however, she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to give Cheshire the benefit of the doubt, however, with the way things were going, at any instant she could get another question wrong. "Nngh, y - yes."[/list:u]

"Oh, so thou likes this? So you wouldn't mind another tentacle?" she asked, taking one of her hands and teasing Alice's puckered anus while licking on her warm, wet cunt. Meanwhile while Cheshire teased Alice's crotch, a rather large tentacle sneaked behind Alice and gently glided along her soft skin and curved around her body to latch onto her other nipple with sharp teeth-like hooks that sunk into skin. Latched on, the tentacles milking her breasts sped up and started to suck painfully and faster. Backing away from Alice's snatch, Cheshire looked up at Alic's face with her mouth soaked with Alice's juices. "Next question: Is it possible to cum anally?"

• There was a certain fiber of her being asking herself whether or not it was good to even answer these questions, perhaps if she didn't answer maybe all of this would stop. . Or perhaps Cheshire would decide her answer on her own, deliberately picking a wrong one just so something else could happen to her. Having no say in the tentacle that glided across her skin and wrapped around her waist, a light shriek was heard when it's teeth sunk into the tender nipple of her breast, sucking the young, warm milk out of it. It hurt, and it was causing her eyes to well up with tears, the mixture of pain and pleasure racking her body and sending electricity throughout. "I - Yes." She nearly screamed, making a guess at this one rather than simply saying 'I don't know'.[/list:u]

Cheshire expected a young girl crying "I don't know that either!" but instead got the right answer. Maybe the questions weren't puzzling enough, or maybe Alice was starting to have gut feelings, perhaps she wasn't suffering enough pain or wasn't overloaded with the pleasure that Cheshire experienced with the tentacles. No it wasn't pleasure or pain, and it wasn't how hard the questions were, it was choice. Every question had a wrong or right, which got in the way of Cheshire's wants with the girl. So if Alice guessed and got it right, that means one less tentacle. Cheshire's grin grew wider and eviller as she ignored the fact she got it right and pushed a finger into Alice's tight ass. Thrusting slowly in and out, Cheshire took her free hand and grabbed a tentacle, pulling it down and letting it tease Alice's cunt with its dick-like form. "Next question: Is it possible to breath underwater without gills?" she asked, ready to test out her new game style.

• The look that rested on Cheshire's face had seemed to be plastered with that unfortunately familiar grin, something that left her body shivering and with a bit of fear at the pit of her stomach, it seemed to be mixed in with the arousal she was getting from the Cheshire licking and playing with her holes. Moaning out again when a finger pushed itself into her ass, she could feel herself clench around the finger, though she seemed to be moving it perfectly in and out of her body, her half lidded eyes staring down at Cheshire when she grabbed a tentacle and allowed it to tease at her snatch. She had never had anything inside of her, or rather she'd never had a dick inside of her, before, and perhaps that was half of the frightening part of this experience, her body writhing again once another question emerged to taunt her knowledge. "No!" Another guess to a question she wasn't entirely sure of. She'd never tried to breathe underwater, so how in the world should she know?[/list:u]

Cheshire smiled as Alice's arousal to her finger and her guessing reaction to such a simple question. "I'd say your right, but I know you want me and these tentacles to fuck you. Don't lie, you moaned at my finger and you're not struggling against it either." she said, increasing her thrusting movement and allowing the tentacle to plunge deep and hard. Moving her free hand to the milking tentacles on her sweet nipples, Cheshire poked open a pore and opened her mouth to see Alice's sweet milk flow into her mouth. It was sweet and warm, causing her to shudder in delight. Looking back at Alice, Cheshire closed the pore and grinned at Alice. "So here's the deal: You can keep answering and be erotically tortured or admit that you're a dirty slut and want me so we can both enjoy some nice sex."

• She almost couldn't take any more of this, the tentacles milking her breasts and Cheshire's finger pushing in and out of her tightest hole, her cheeks were at a soft pink color and she found herself again at that mixture of arousal and fear. Eyes still wide when Cheshire began putting words in her mouth, she couldn't find any proper words as she was moaning far too much to come up with something remotely close to a protest, a scream erupting from her mouth when one of the tentacles dove itself into her virgin snatch. Looking down at Cheshire as she sucked the milk out of her breast as well, her mouth was open and she let out a soft breath of air before answering immediately, "I - ahh - I'm a dirty slut!" Her answer came out as a scream, wanting at least to get those tentacles away from her breasts, her body starting to grow familiar to the tentacle pushing in and out of her. [/list:u]

Hearing Alice's confession, Cheshire brought to tentacles to her own legs and lifted her onto Alice, Alice's mouth pressed against Cheshire's nipple. "You can suck when it becomes too much for your body.." she told Alice, the tentacles redoing their formation. Now they were constricting Alice and Cheshire together, holding their ankles tight as tentacles shot very deep within both of their cunts, as well as deep in their tight asses. Cheshire was moaning and stroking the top of Alice's clit to get her to have the most arousal and enjoyment out of the tentacles.

• The tentacles out of her body causing her to catch her breath, or at least try to, when a breast was pressed against her mouth and a nipple rubbing against her lips, Alice looked up at Cheshire, knowing she was about to let them start up again. Moaning when the tentacles pressed their bodies closely together, she screamed out into the dense air when they shot into her body and began pumping both of her holes, all of these sensations starting to meld together and feel, though she wouldn't admit this outloud, amazing. Her body was no longer struggling as much, moaning out against her breast and closing her eyes, the feeling of pleasure beginning to arise within her. [/list:u]

Cheshire was moaning and occasionally meowing at the feeling of the long tentacles pound her holes. Alice's hot breath moaning against her breast caused her nipples to rise stone hard, pressing Alice's upper lip up and standing close to her teeth. Although Cheshire could go a while without cumming in extreme pleasure, but Alice was moaning louder, not struggling and her eyes were closed. It was obvious that Alice felt pleasure, the soft pink color in her cheeks now a bit darker and a lot widespread around her face.

Back
Top Bottom