Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister's Connection [Strawberry_Kiss and I]

F

Frillabons

Faye fiddled with the shower curtain as she wrapped herself in a towel. She squeezed her hair out into the tub and tied it back with a ponytail holder. Her sister would be home any minute (If not already, it was kind of a long shower) and she probably didn't want to see her prancing around in a towel. She opened the door and left the steamy bathroom, making her way down the hall to her bedroom silently.

Mia hummed softly to herself as she stepped into the house, closing the door behind her before she kicked her shoes off to the side, "Faye, I'm Home!" She called out to her twin sister as she le her long hair down from her ponytail. Throwing her purse aside, Mia sighed before sinking onto the couch in the living room, getting comfy amongst the pillows before flicking the television on. After a long day, she really needed to relax a little.

Faye stopped when Mia came in. "Hi, Mia! I'm just getting out of the shower, I'll be down once I'm dressed!" she called down the stairs. She shuddered a bit after talking, recalling those occasional erotic dreams she had about her twin. They seemed to be getting less and less frequent, but she began thinking about them in the daytime more. Shrugging it off, she headed into her room, shut the door, and dropped her towel. She opened a few drawers, digging around looking for clothes, until she felt her hand wrap around a plastic vibrator she had hidden in her underwear drawer. "Not right now..." she mumbled, but she was already turned on from her thoughts.

Mia laid back a bit as she watched some talk show on TV, but not really paying it all that much attention. Laying back, her mind drifted off to her thoughts, laying back quietly and sighing. Suddenly, arousal started to creep in She blinked a bit, turning to the television, a bit confused. Nothing particularly arousing for her, and yet she was getting turned on by something she didn't seem to understand. Blushing, she squirmed a bit on the couch, trying to take her mind off it

Faye pulled her hand out of the drawer and shut it, determined to overcome the urge. But after about three seconds of willpower, she opened the drawer once more and practically yanked the vibrator out. She dropped her towel and walked over to her bed, feeling herself grow more and more aroused with each step. She sat down on the edge of the bed and lifted one leg up onto it, letting her folds part. She teased her entrance with the vibrator while rubbing one of her breasts, gasping at the sudden contact.

"Nngh.." She let out a soft gasp, feeling her panties getting damp as a shot of pleasure ran down her spine. Gulping a bit, she turned the TV off after a few moments of resistance, hiking up her little skirt and spreading her legs a bit before slipping her hand down between her legs. She shivered, biting down on her lowerlip as she started rubbing herself through her panies, her free hand slipping up her tank top, slowly gropping her breast and pinching her nipple through her bra.

Faye felt around for the button to turn the vibrator on, an pressed it twice to turn it on medium. She slipped the vibrator into her opening and let out a soft moan, still rubbing at her breast. "Mia..." she moaned out softly, recalling the times she had walked in on her twin sister changing, or getting out of the shower.

Pushing her panties aside, she thrused two of her fingers inside of her, arching her back as she let out a loud moan, "F-Faye...." She groaned, surprised by it. Sure, she'd checked out her sister a couple of times and even had an erotic dream about her once, but she didn't really expect to find herself fantasizing about her twin as she touched herself, feeling herself getting more aroused as she pictured her sister

Back
Top Bottom