Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Dad, my love. (Baby and I)

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
Scott Kimble was in his Mid twenties when his older wife left him for now good reason. She didn't explain nor did she leave any form of note. She had told their daughter that she was going to the store and never came back. It was tough to explain to his Step daughter what had happened and why her mother hadn't returned. Though as the years past it didn't seem to bother either of them anymore.

Scott walked in the house dropping his tool belt off in the plastic crate by the door in the garage. His truck was covered in dirt as always and his shoulders a dark rich color only to match the rest of his torso. The Construction worker now the age of twenty nine, had finally come home from a long day of building. His shoulders sore and his feet in pain, though every needle he felt in his foot and every stretch of his tense muscle let him know he did a job well done for his little girl.

His hazel eyes watching the black screen as he sat down in his chair his black sweating soaked hair on the back of the chair as his eyes closed. It wouldn't be long before his baby girl would be home. His daughter though not of his loins, was his pride and joy and he did everything in his power to make sure she was provided for. He had even been saving money up for the college of his baby's college fund. His eyes grew heavier though he knew it was futile to fight it off, he needed a nap.

Jennifer bounded in the front door, her stepdad's truck in the driveway had her heart leaping in joy..He was home and she could barely contain her happiness. Skidding to a halt in the kitchen, she saw him at the table, half asleep and set her backpack down as quietly as possible, moving towards him, laying one hand over his shoulder and pressing a gentle kiss to his lips, her forehead resting against his sweaty one. "Daddy, come on, lets get you to bed..." Her hands tugged at his hard biceps, trying to get him to stand up. Finally with a sigh she just plopped down in his lap and rested against his chest, her head nestled under his chin. "Daddy.....wake up." The last bit ended on a cajoling giggle.

Her stepdaddy worked so hard, and she hated seeing him exhausted, dog tired trying to keep the house together and food on the table. Jen frowned, her mind going back to the day that her mom left, and the feeling of hate welling up always amazed her. Her own mother left a damn note and never came back. Jen had cried at first, but the longer she stayed with her daddy, the better. Her head tilted up and she stared up into his face, so handsome, and her heart skipped a beat as she let her fingers trace the strong line of his jaw. She would take care of him...she had promised. And for a 17 yr old, she had a very hard head. Jen lay there, curled up on his lap, ebony curls trailing over his chest and arm, and let her lavender eyes close with a sigh.

For what ever reason he was tired he didn't wake at her kiss. Not even her sitting in his lap woke him from his rest. He stirred a half hour later before waking up, he was in the Kitchen? 'I could have swore I was in my chair when I went to sleep.' His thoughts tried to recall the events though he soon felt a weight on top of him causing his eyes to divert from the room to his daughter in his lap. A smile cross his lips as he stood up holding her in his arms. It was times like this while his daughter slept he felt like he had done well in life.

Even though his daughter was now seventeen he was still able to pick her up and carry her around. He walked softly throughout the house to her bedroom to lay her on her bed. He kissed her forehead tenderly like he had done many times in the previous ears of her life. She was growing more and more beautiful by each passing day. Lord help the boy who she falls in love with, for his baby girl lay there and he wouldn't allow anyone to hurt her in any way. He wasn't sure what life was going to bring for his Jennifer, but he knew that she would need a loving man that wouldn't break her into pieces.

Jennifer stirred as her father lifted her and set her gently on the bed.."Daddy?..." She reached for him, her arms outstretched. "You okay daddy? I was worried about you." Engulfing him in a hug, her body warm and soft, she pulled him down on the bed, snuggling up against his side with a sigh of contentment. Jen was oblivious to the warm curves pressed to her daddy's body, her leg twined with his, more of a pose for lovers, not father and daughter, but she didn't really care.

Her hand smoothed the worn cotton tshirt over his chest..."Tell me daddy, how was your day?"

"Tiring." He mused softly to his baby girl. "The building is making progress though." He laid his head down on her pillow next to her. "What about you beautiful how was your day at school?" He didn't really pay much attention with how she laid with him. She was in angel she wouldn't do anything he doubted she knew much about the birds and the bees since their talk a long while ago. He hadn't gone into detail on how it worked but little did he know that girls at school these days went into many details.

Jen gave a thoughful frown, her fingers beginning to absentmindedly toy with the hem of his shirt, pulling it up so she could run her hand along the tight skin of his abdomen. "The usual. I go to class, take the tests, you know how it is." She bit her lip and smiled up at him.."There is this boy bothering me though, always leaving notes in my locker, trying to chat me up..." Rubbing her cheek, she didn't finish the thought that had popped into her mind though, that no-one made her feel as safe and happy as her daddy, so Jen was never that interested. Even now, a warmth filled her young belly and she snuggled even tighter to his hard body, craving his touch.

"Perhaps he likes you sweetie." Her father explained laying his head back down onto her pillow. It had been a good while since he had laid down in a bed next to his daughter, let alone any other female since his wife left. The scene made him miss those times, though it hurt inside a little he still wouldn't trade his life for anything in the world. His daughter loved him and he took care of her well enough, there was hardly any drama in his life anymore. He smiled looking into his baby girls eyes listening to her words.

Jen saw her fathers look and it filled her with such love and such...heat. Her breathing suddenly shortened, a tingle growing between her thighs, she did something, something daring under the guise of innocence. Her fingers toyed with the button at the top of his jeans, dragging along the warm skin under the waistband, and farther down, tickling his belly button. It was such a naughty thing to do...but the way she felt about him, and they way he looked at her sometimes. It felt right. Since her mom left, he had no-one and it was up to her to take care of him, of everything.

Scott turned slightly on his daughter's bed. Though he absently replied to his baby girl by kissing her forehead with a smile, he wasn't entirely aware of his actions, or the effect they might bring. He sat up a slight twinge in his right arm, he must have worked too much during the day. It wasn't something he hadn't done before but the extent of the damage was not evident right at this time. "I'm sure if you tell him he will know how you feel about him Darlin'." Her Stepfather mused lightly rubbing her bare arms.

Jen reached up, cupping her father's face in her hand, her eyes alight with affection and love. "Daddy, I want him to leave me alone, not ask him for a date. I don't have time for that, between school and the house, I am too busy." She didn't add that her only concern was taking care of him, other boys just kinda faded into the distance when he was around.

When he turned and rubbed her arms, it brought their bodies more fully together and she sighed, cuddling close, her supple body crushed to his hard frame.

"Well Jen you should be able to go out and have fun. You don't have to stay cooped up in this house for my sake love." He rubbed her arms once more tenderly. His beautiful step daughter had always been so kind taking care of him, but she really didn't ever get to have any fun. She was growing up so fast and missing life as it flew by her. "Life isn't about nothing but work baby girl. I'll be around for a good while so don't worry too much about me, you just enjoy life while you're young."

Jen just shook her head and snuggled closer to her daddy's warm body with a soft sigh of contentment. "Daddy, I love taking care of you. I would do anything..I love you so very much.' The implications of her words were not hard to miss, her devotion to her father not really that strange, but neither on was aware of how deep it would go yet. Jen just knew that she adored her big daddy and that his touch on her bare arms had a strange warmth settling deep in her belly, making her shift against his hard frame, restless and aching.

Scott held his baby close to him. He was so proud of her with her taking care of her school work. She did however stay in the house all the time unless they went out together, it was hard for a man with certain needs to take care of them when his daughter was always home. He smiled and held her closer kissing her forehead. Her small light body pressing against his frame only drew his attention to his sex life for a mere moment. "Jen sweetie what say you and you're dad go out tomorrow just the two of us. I can call off work for one day I suppose, then maybe after the house his finished we could take a vacation?"

Back
Top Bottom