Mx Female Hero for Hire (Revisited) NSFW

Hero

Hero For Everyday
Hello there potential partners.

Obviously I'm Hero. I am of the male persuasion and I'm 20-something though often I find myself feeling ancient. Currently I'm seeking new and interesting role plays. It's something to occupy my time and there's nothing quite so enjoyable as getting a notification that it's my turn.

I'm not big on fancying things up in a request thread so I'll keep it simple and to the point.

Rules:
1. Be Awesome.
2. Be able to at the very least mirror my post length if not scare the crap out of me as I read a wall of text happily.
3. Heterosexual romantics only for me. Tried the rest, doesn't tickle my pickle.
4. Absolutely no non-consensual/rape or anything affiliated with the likes of it.
5. I don't play canon characters. I often don't really grasp who these people are on an emotional level so I'd rather not sully the original writer's work.
6. I thought of one more thing that irks me - If you message me, come to me with something to add. One line message while off putting are not a deal breaker, but one line messages with no goal in mind or even so much as in idea will be chucked in the trash. I am picky. Oh well.

Anyway. I think that's enough grouchy for now. I'm sure you're curious about pairings or potential plot nuggets. I have a few of those. So here's the good bits.

Plot Nuggets!

Slice O' Life:

We're Trying to Fix It - A couple has run into some relationship issues. Guy proposes, girl says she isn't sure. Typical high school sweet heart syndrome. They're all they've ever known about love. So to try and sort out their own mixed up wants and concepts about love, the two agree to go to a swinger's resort. This would involve multiple characters (doubling and then some) and an exploration of a variety of sexy scenes. It's mostly smut with character development built in.

Illicit Club - College Students at a very buttoned down university form a club of debauchery. Unable to live out their wild college dreams in public because of fear of expulsion from their school, they meet in secret and test the limits with each other. Yet another multi-character central idea. And another exploration of sexiness.

Competitive Sex - A niche sport has popped up in the adult world, competitive erotic performance. Rules are in place, panels of judges, audiences. The sport allows team to field three entries, two couples entries and one open format display. Performances are given an hour to perform and are judged by passion, positions, stamina of the competitors, female orgasm achievement, etc (we can iron out more later). The idea is we play a team, at minimum three characters a piece and their journey to attempt to be the top of the competition and the potential drama that could come with that.

Something based off Mai Favorite By Kisaragi Gunma - Obviously not that exactly, I like the idea I don't want the exact characters.
Or similarly Hinamix I just really really enjoy the concept of Free Use.
Also similarly something like this. Premise akin to the illicit club prompt above, but actually approved and public. I enjoy the concept.

I had an idea for an MHA (My Hero Academia) character but I've no plot to go with it. If you have something that'd be neato.

Also have a vague idea for Dragon Ball RP that revamps power levels so more than just the Saiyan race is viable for characters.

That's about it for my plot nuggets.

Generic pairings!

Pick 'em. I don't much mind. If you can think of something fun I'll likely want to do it so long as it doesn't violate my brain. As for things violating my brain, I have an F-List. It is here. The nos are all very hard nos. Maybes are more leaning toward ok. But no means no. Silly people.

I have Discord for plotting and RPing, it honestly keeps me focused on the RP a lot better too. I'm down for PMs as well.

I think I'm done. Yeah I'm done. PM me if you're interested though I guess you could post here, but I'd rather discuss things in PM.

Last edited:
And a bump because I'm hopelessly seeking new RPs to fill the void in my life.

Back
Top Bottom