Preciousillusions' Classified Ad (mxf,mxm,fxf,futa,other)

Hello there! This isn't my first time on Bluemoon, but its been such a long time, I can't remember my information. I'm trinity and I've been rping for about 10 years on various platforms. I'm into all sorts of plots/kinks. I prefer to play the female in fxm ships, but I also like mxm and fxf.

I dislike playing completely extremely submissive or dominant characters. I can do both, to an extent but my characters typical ride the middle line as switches.

I'm really into incest (any kind) and age gaps. I prefer to be the younger of the two, but I don't mind trying the older once and a while. Occasionally I don't mind dub/non con threads, but I have to be in the mindset for it. I love fluff and intimate plots/pairings.

Futas and beasts (anthro and straight beastiality) are some other kinks I enjoy. FutaxM or FutaxF, I don't mind playing either role. Same with beasts, though fair warning I don't have much experience writing beasts.

My hard limits are scat, water sports, vore, and extremely violent non-con. I hate blackmail plots and playing extremely slutty characters. Yes, most of them will enjoy sex and maybe crave it to the point they appear slutty, but each will have their own limits/standards.

I will rp via PM and thread, but I don't do skype, fb, or mot instant messengers. I might make an exception if the plot is too good to pass up.

I can't think of anything else, so if you'd like to write together, send me a message via PM.

Back
Top Bottom