Seeking monsters and other things that lurk in the dark

White-wolf

Probably drawing something
Hello my name is Whitewolf and This is my General RP search post. Generally this page tends to change depending on cravings and availability.

As the title says this is my revamped search thread, as usual my specialty is getting ladies banged by monsters with a good dose of plottage in there as well. I do sometimes look for other things but it depends on a case by case scenario and setting.

I Take both Forum and PM Rp's

Here's my F-list for stuff N junk. Faves are what I like but aren't necessary, yes is a I will do it, and maybe is I'm fine with it but I don't want it to happen often ETC.
https://www.f-list.net/c/white%20wolf%20-general/

Anyways here's my few and general rules ~

~ Grammar, I would like to understand what I am reading and I don't mind the occasional mistake. (I got auto spell check and it sometimes gets away with screwing up a word) With that in mind I still expect to be able to read and understand your post though.

~ No one liners, I'd like to have some decent amount of text to work with.

~ My plot to smut ratio is basically lenient but I would like to have at least 25% Plot as a minimum in more smutty scenarios.

~ If you are going to vanish or lost interest please give me a warning first. I have written a few starters before or just did one or two replies before someone vanishes. Once again if you are not interested or lost interest please tell me beforehand.

~ I am busy and sometimes get a smallish writers block... so give me a day or two...or more to respond if this is the case. If I take more than a week I'm probably really busy so feel free to send me a PM nudge so that I can respond to you.

~ (General) I RARELY play the damsel in distress character. My ladies tend to be strong, proud, and have some attitude when required. It's much more fun to have a headstrong lady to RP and Woo yes?

~ (For fandoms) I am tolerant and accepting towards OC's. (However please refrain from making a gary/mary sue. I like to read conflict and character development rather than an unflawed 'already perfect' character. Also they need to fit in verse or have a believable story ETC.) I'm also OK with you creating Oc's to replace a similar character but only in full AU plots.

(Please note that my cravings change over time and the featured plot could change or be removed later)

If interested in anything below please send me a PM. Don't post it on here.

(Note: the more *** a thing has the more craving I have for it)

Fandoms (Note: you don't need to be fully familiar with these fandoms we can AU them if necessary)

Digimon ***
I have a few ideas for this one depending on the scenario. For starters we could have an adventure and my character being sucked into the digital world/finding her partner digimon... though as time goes on they become much closer than one would expect. Other scenarios would have a SCP style organization studying digimon and containing them from the public but at some point one becomes a bit too much to handle and she gets dragged into the digital world upon his escape. There's all sorts of scenarios for this one.

Bendy and the ink machine ***
Something about a creepy, old, run down, and probably cursed animation studio seems ripe for an RP scenario. In this case we would be going with an AU where Henry couldn't attend to the letter so his niece took to attending instead. She has interest in cartooning so it seems like an interesting thing to possibly take a tour of the old place her uncle used to work at... However as she arrives all she finds is ruins, horrors, and feeling like she's constantly watched by something.

Subnautica **
Two people stranded on an alien ocean planet got my interest. This can be done in many ways and I have a few ideas for this myself if interested.

Originals

General pairings are listed here and we can come up with scenarios for them.

Monster X Human ***
Mythical creature X Human ***
Dragon or dragon shifter X Human ***

Back
Top Bottom