1x1 Ideas

Sup! I'm looking for some Rp partners, I left for awhile because I was busy and now I'm back! Just so you guys know, I am a sub! Here are some ideas that I like.

~ Daddy/daughter
~ Brother/sister
~ Uncle/niece
~ Mother/daughter
~ Sisters
~ Teacher/student
~ Etc!

Road Trip (Daddy/daughter, Bro/Sis, Uncle/Niece, Mother/Daughter, etc.)
Who doesn't love a good road trip? The fresh air and being able to just get away from home once in awhile. Y/C is on a road trip with his 17 year-old daughter, M/C. You were a bit excited to finally get away and just being able to enjoy life away from home for awhile. Y/C was driving over to the beach house Y/C had rented for the summer and was in the car with M/C, who was knocked out. Her pants were undone and you could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra under her cropped top. Y/C couldn't help himself and slid his hand into her pants, feeling how wet she was already. He started to rub her pussy softly to find out that she enjoys it and spreads her legs open for him.

Bubble Bath (Bro/Sis, Uncle/Niece, Daddy/Daughter, Mommy/Daughter, etc.)
Nothing fixes stress like a good bath sometimes. Y/C is a single father and normally spends long hours at work. He normally never has enough time to relax or just enjoy himself. M/C is his 17 year-old daughter, who noticed how hard he has been working and wanted to show him how much she appreciates him. She goes into his bathroom and runs him a bubble bath, but that's not all she does. M/C gets undressed and joins him in the bath to scrub him and to do a few other things.

Caught Wet Handed(Bro/Sis, Uncle/Niece, Daddy/Daughter, Mommy/Daughter, etc.)
Y/C finally thought he had some time alone to relax after dropping his daughter off at school. He had already cleaned up the house and was finished with everything that he needed to do. Y/C noticed that he had a bit of time to himself before he daughter would get off from school... Or at least he thought he did. M/C got off of school early that day and instead of calling her daddy to come pick her up, she decided to walk home with a few friends. Once she was there, she tried to be really quiet, in case Y/C was talking a nap or something. M/C walked upstairs and opened your door quiet, noticing you masturbating and felt her panties get wet as she watched. She couldn't help herself and started to rub her little pussy as she watched, but moaned a bit too loudly. Once her daddy finds out what she was doing, she's worried that she would be in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom