Kenai's FxF roleplay requests

Kenai

Dust
Hello BlueMoon,

I can be shy, but I am friendly, so please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries found lacking in this thread. I am a female, married, with two rotten kids. I am not new to roleplaying but I have been away for a while. I desire to explore FxF based pairings, which is something I am entirely new at. I have three requirements:
  1. I play by BM rules
  2. I require pm's as a roleplay format
  3. I always play submissive/bottom

I tend to match the length and the quality that is dished to me. I also try to respond in a timely manner, and if not, I always try to give a heads-up if I feel I am dragging behind. I don't really have any sexual roleplaying 'offs'. I believe that every fetish has an appropriate time and place to be explored and enjoyed. I can lean both light and heavy, with a preference for the darker and depraved scenarios. It is easier to simply state what I am NOT craving, nor seeking, then it is to provide a list of everything. With that being said, here is my current 'not interested' list:
  1. Incest
  2. Breast Milking
  3. Monsters
  4. Gore/Vore
  5. Unrealistic dramatizations
  6. Big or Small size differences

And in case you want to know my favorite turn-ons, here are some for your peruse:
  1. Power Struggles
  2. Non-con, Dub-con
  3. Humiliation
  4. Bondage - light & heavy
  5. Discipline, Punishment
  6. Bad Endings
  7. Bullying

I am new to FxF pairing scenarios so my plot requests are going to be shallow and dry. They are meant to be the bones of something smutty, or the start of something more permanent.

- YC walks in on her boyfriend cheating with MC, and decides to make her pay.
- MC is a nerd at school, and YC is a known rebel.
- MC is bought by YC through the slave Market.
- YC is a druglord, and MC is a hopelessy addicted druggy.
- YC is a Queen who has successfully kidnapped the daughter of her enemy.
- MC becomes an experiment of some-sort for YC.

Back
Top Bottom