Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (Interest Check)

Palaios

Super-Earth
Yes, yes, I know there are several people interested in a Naruto RP, so I'll be rather specific with this one. I'm setting up a Naruto RP set roughly a century after the current storyline, so that no cannon characters are likely to be involved (Dealing with Naruto as an old codger does not appeal to me). It involves myself and two other people, but I was thinking of making it to include two to three others. Checking for interest, with a couple requirements:

A) For the love of gourd, correct grammar please! I'm sorry, but it annoys me seeing a post riddled with typos. I'm not asking for the works of Shakespeare here, just decent stuff that doesn't detract from what you're trying to convey.

B) The OCs this calls for are likely to be powerful, but please don't build a one-man army. They need strengths, but they also need weaknesses. No one is good at everything.

C) Make sure you will actually be able to post when you're needed, and enjoy doing it. I hate seeing people join an RP, then drop out the next day. Or worse, force themselves to post lackluster posts because they're 'not really into it'.

You mean Palaios? Anyway I express interest and I am currently bugging him to post on this as well. I want to try it out and they haven't given it the time of day the two that planned this out. So frankly I just am waiting for them to get to it.

I'd be very interested too XD

Hope the original poster hasn't vanished though....

Sorry about the delay in replying folks, but I've been busy elsewhere.

Also, it seems I am the bearer of bad news, as this idea had to go and get itself put on an indefinite haitus. I need to work out some things plot related, as well as some things completely unrelated to this thread (real life is annoying). Sorry, I hope you folks can understand.

This would sound awesome but so far it is like a total sausage fest here....*face palm*

I don't think anyone's going to be doing this for a while. the OP hasn't posted in a while either.

Hmm...a chance to use Kurosawa Genkaku...yes, I do believe I'm interested! Well, kinda sorta, well atleast it's an original Naruto setting/

Back
Top Bottom